The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwall Tractor Rally And Welsh Game Fair

markbrick

Registered
Reaction score
C T R on this weekend at fradon near st austell showing hurdles coarsing and racing and maybe longjump, 2 day event, and also the welsh game fair lurchers on sunday raing showing and simulated anyone else goin?????????????? :cheers: mark

A l'air d'il y a seulement vous allez etre la-bas

BARKBRICK

PS (SORRY ABOUT NO ACCENTS ON THE E OF ETRA AND THE A OF LA) :- "

Aussehen, wie es nur gibt, gehend Sie, dort BARKBRICK zu sein :- "

WELL MAYBE YOU AND JOE BLOGGS

:D IS THAT LANGUAGE IN THAT PM IN SPANISH OR DUTCH (DOUBLE) :D :thumbsup:

REMEMBER THIS BARKBRICK, THE WORD IS MIGHTYIER THAN THE SWORD ;)

im going down in the morning ,the rain has put me off tonite :- " im sure they will manage to squeeze the terriers and whippets in lol

markbrick said:
C T R on this weekend at fradon near st austell showing hurdles coarsing and racing and maybe longjump, 2 day event, and also the welsh game fair lurchers on sunday raing showing and simulated anyone else goin?????????????? :cheers: mark

yeah im going the welsh game fair tommorow!!! :) Should be a good one!! :D

yes just got back from the tractor rally not a bad show especially with the weather i wont put any results up as the organisers are on k9 and i will leave it up to them :D :D :D mark

markbrick said:
yes just got back from the tractor rally not a bad show especially with the weather i wont put any results up as the organisers are on k9 and i will leave it up to them  :D   :D   :D mark
how u get on any way mate!

pm me mate :cheers: joe ( BLOGGS) :oops: LOL :D

Last edited by a moderator:
joeorcheston said:
markbrick said:
yes just got back from the tractor rally not a bad show especially with the weather i wont put any results up as the organisers are on k9 and i will leave it up to them  :D   :D   :D mark
how u get on any way mate!

pm me mate :cheers: joe ( BLOGGS) :oops: LOL :D

ok since you asked :oops: i won hurdles under 23 inch racing and got reserve supreme

Saw some good Lure coursing there today looked a well supported event.Then got soaked.

Looks like you had another good day Mark :thumbsup: Didn't take much persuading to put the results up I see :lol: Karen

Su que qulere una blusa grande de chicas BARKBRICK.

Su repleto de mierda de toro y yo le apuestan besa el espejo cada manana, usted debe ser la persona mas tenida aversion a en K9.

Si yo en describirle en una palabra que lo seria, el Payaso :D

Pick the bones out of that Coco :wacko:

sundays results are simulated coarsing winner sue with aggi ,me with cat reserve, hurdes me with cat, supreme showing mike palmer with ellie under 23 inch me with cat, over 23 mike palmer with ellie, good day and another excellant result for cat and ellie:cheers: mark

WELL DONE ONCE AGAIN Mr PALMER :thumbsup:

LK WED BARKBRICM ROND U MET U KROOP DRAGEND ZIJN KONT DIE STROPERSHOND KOERS AAN HELSTON BIJ

DUM KOFF :D

ive just got back ,had a good weekend ,ive now got the whippet chasing the lure lol so theres hope for her yet ,i managed to finally beat the patterdale in the terrier coursing ,thats taken a while :- " and in showing we won champ reserve and best puppy both days

devonmaid said:
ive just got back ,had a good weekend ,ive now got the whippet chasing the lure lol so theres hope for her yet ,i managed to finally beat the patterdale in the terrier coursing ,thats taken a while  :- " and in showing we won champ reserve and best puppy both days
Well done Devonmaid :thumbsup:

markbrick said:
springfield said:
Saw some good Lure coursing there today looked a well supported event.Then got soaked.
both of my dogs got knocked out in the semis

I'M ALSO RELIABLY INFORMED ONCE AGAIN THAT ONE DOG RAN REALLY WELL, I THINK IT WAS[SIZE=21pt]MAGPIE[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

PS I'M A GOOD LAD I AM! THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY CARD BARKBRICK :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 of my crew wining
DSCF1118.jpg

TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
springfield said:
both of my dogs got knocked out in the semis

I'M ALSO RELIABLY INFORMED ONCE AGAIN THAT ONE DOG RAN REALLY WELL, I THINK IT WAS[SIZE=21pt]MAGPIE[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

PS I'M A GOOD LAD I AM! THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY CARD BARKBRICK :thumbsup:

is magpie the greyhound who walks around with 2 whippets?????? ash won what,??????? i told you iam not interested in the overs i have unders since youre havin all your info from top dog people down here in the west country :p what about russels mate terry with his super dooper non ped that he waited around all day to race my collie x with, i think there was 14 lenghs in it :thumbsup: and russel who cant get his non ped dog to run so he gets other peoples cast ofs,look tom tit there is no disputing i have proberly got the best all round dogs in the country i have nothing to prove especilly to a child and winning is not that inportant to me anymore,and if anyone reads this and can honestly say my dogs are average are burnt out there lieing are stupid are in some peoples case both,i dont need supplements to help my dogs perform :oops: mark

Back