The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Contacting Me

gillette.

Registered
Reaction score
Hi it seems that there has been a couple of people tryring to get hold of me and as i havn't been online and the fact my e mail address has changed it has not been possible so any one wanting to contact me regarding gillette can do by e mailing me at craig.hunt6@btinternet.com or 01302 886351 :D :D :D

gillette has mated one bitch wich produced two pups sadly one died i kept the remaining pup. :D

Did you train the pup that you kept? How is it doing? Do you have any pictures? I'm sure people would be interested to know how it's getting on!

Hi i got so far as slipping him and then had major issues with transport so i am now taking my driving lessons, something i should of done years ago but micky as he is known is big strong and healthy and terrorises bomber (gillette) to death his best mate is a greyhound bitch ive had for some time but they have now destroyed my back garden it know looks like a big sand pit rather than a bowling green hahaha.

He is now 22mnths old so its a bit late know for him i think wich is a real shame id ov loved to have got him going.

Il try and post some pics soon :D :D :D

What weight did he end up?

Never too late!!!! :D

The last time i had him on the scales he was about 32lb

he is red in colour with a black muzzle and a semi curly tail :D

Back