The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

CONGRATULATIONS

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score
:D   :D CONGRATULATIONS go to DENISE and GARRY for aquiring the coverted title SUP VET with thier lovely little bitch SUP R. CH. BLUE GOBLIN. Millie says well done mum go get em, I will see you next week , hope Dee and Gaz had a good time last night.. :p   :p

:D I must also say WELL DONE to all who gained thier titles at the fed champs.   :p

well done denise and garry,you deserve it   :p   :p   :p

also well done to all the others who won their titles.

What a brilliant result for two of the people who deserve a Supreme that is Danny and his wife with Demolition Blue and my good mate Gary Bailey and his better half Denise i am really over the moon for you all glad your efforts have had there rewards keep it up you must be doing something right.I was only saying last week that Demolition Blue was the most under-rated bitch runing today glad you proved me right and i wish you both all i would wish myself for the rest of the year  i happen to think you are two of the most genuine  people running dogs today well done once again karen - steve-harry fluke and the gang. :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p

well said steve once again your not wrong. well done danny and gary/denise and everyone else. hope your dogs came off injury free. see you all soon. Ronnie

Yeah well done with Blue Goblin, Little Lisa's come on a long way since she was in Stevenage

Well done :D   :p   :D   :p   :D   :p   :D

Back