The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Congratulations

Margaret Mc Stay

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations Sammy and Linda Bowers on your well deserved win. It was great to see their happy smiling faces for that small time, their win was tinged with a little sadness as their little boy is not to well at the moment. A well deserved win, and we are praying for your little son, that the lord will grant him a speedy recovery.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

thanks margaret and john for all your thoughts and prayers will keep you posted on how he is doing phoned tonight he is still satdated so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

Sammy.Didn't know mate.Unfortunately im all out of prayers at the moment.But i will be thinking of the wee man tonight mate.thats a promise,and if i can sort things out with the boss,ill ask him to lay a hand on him for you's. ...Billy...

I don't pray Sammy, but I'm still thinking of you, Linda, Chris and of course Johnny. Here's to seeing his smiling face at the next races.

Dave

Congratulations on your win

are thoughts and prayers are with you sammy & linda

rhonda

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read the post I didn't know that Johnny was ill,

Hope he gets better soon,

Thinking of you

Lynne x

sorry to hear about that mate hope the wee fella gets better soon thinking of youse ;)

thanks everyone for thinking of us johnny is still in hospital but hopefully he will be getting out of hospital tomorrow all being well they got the seizures broke so that means he can start his new meds and that will sort him out he is still very tried but we hope it will not take too long to get his strength back he was in good form today thanks once again everyone

It will take time Linda, but Johnny will get sorted, talk to you soon, take care :thumbsup:

he didnt get home today a few set backs but hopefully tomorrow he will be back home

he didnt get home today a few set backs but hopefully tomorrow he will be back home

Last edited by a moderator:
Back