The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Congratulations Champion Of Champions Dramatize

shar0703

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to mam and Jeff and of course Aston :D

Absolutely fantastic little dog!! :)

Well done - he ran great, has your mum come down to earth again yet, its lovely to see someone so chuffed, well done all of you :thumbsup:

Well done - he ran great, has your mum come down to earth again yet, its lovely to see someone so chuffed, well done all of you :thumbsup:

Oh God No!!!!!

Might take a few weeks !!!!! hahaha ;)

Wish i'd been there to see him win.He's a class little dog,chuffed to bits for Erica and Jeff 2 of the nicest people in whippet racing :thumbsup:

Huge congratulations to Erica, Jeff & Ch Ch's Dramatize. All credit to you both, 100% all the time, everytime, great trainers!!!!

Congratulations Erica and Jeff and Dramatize, really pleased for you

well done erica & jeff and aston 2nd year running he as done it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done Erica, Geoff and ASTON. Missed the final run off, he must have flown. :thumbsup:

Big well done to jeff & erica & dramatize gr8 lil dog he's a toon legend xx........ decca

Well done Jeff & Erica And Aston a nail biting finish well done to Classic Rock two very tallented dogs you should be very proud. Well done the north East.

regards

Joyce & Arty & Malone

A big well done to a lovely couple in Jeff and Erica and of course Aston what a dog

What about that Jeff a TOON legend (w00t)

A big well done to a lovely couple in Jeff and Erica and of course Aston what a dog
What about that Jeff a TOON legend (w00t)
I FIND THAT A BIT HARD TO SWALLOW BEING A LEEDS UNITED FAN. :D

BUT I,LL ACCEPT IT THE WAY IT IS MEANT. HE,S NOT EVEN THREE YET AND ALREADY A LEGEND.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE CONGRATULATIONS, IT MEANS A LOT TO ERICA AND MYSELF.

CHEERS :thumbsup: :cheers:

Back