The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Come On Linda Tell All , Maceys News!!!

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
tonight we had a bit of a giggle over lindas series of maceys texts, she was first worried macey hadnt done something , then later this evening she DID IT!!! and linda was taking a picture for us all :) lets say it involved 40 mins of lindas time , several texts and a torch???!!!! :b

best i let linda explain from here on in lol :clown:

lets just say linda is a very happy lady and im proud to hear how well macey is getting on , im sure the vets fri will be as proud as we all are xxx

come on tell us...sounds like fantastic news..does this mean that shes started to walk

Ok here we go hope you are ready for one of the oddest post for a long time :clown: .....

Well last night was quite worried as Macey had not had a poo since Friday night. :eek:

She did not look dissended (sp) or in pain. :b

Well I was sat down with a 'wee' glass of wine to watch 'Stardust' (brilliant funny film by the way :lol: - but lost 45 mins in between - reason will be clearer later....)

Anyway the poo thing would not leave my mind to when one glass was empty and it was half way through I thought I would take her out. :huh: Anyway armed with harness, jacket, shoes and dog I went in to a dark garden to show Macey all the lovely clumps of grass that she could sniff and then hopefully shower it with ...... :x

Oh no not Macey, oh yes she wanted to show me that she wanted to walk :wub: . She also wanted to show me that she still liked to sniff strange areas of the grass but do the necessary - oh no!!

35 mins later, after being with the feelings in my knees and fingers through bending over and rubbing her tummy - still nothing. I tried every clump of grass and moss but to no avail. But then a nmiracle happened. She bent down and my life was fulfilled - she had a poo!!!!!! :sweating: :x :x

I was so overjoyed that I ran in to the house, jumped up and down and lay Macey in her cot and then went back out side. :'( :'(

Tanya (posh totty) asked if I would take a picture of it, but I have kindly offered to frame it!!!! lol

Now the reason is that I wanted to check that there was no blood in her poo - but try to explain to your neighbours at 11.45pm why you are crouched over a large pile of warm steamy poo with a torch...... >_< >_<

I am still in hiding as I am now scared the men in white jackets will come looking for me!! :sweating: :teehee:

BUT ON AN EVER BETTER POINT - GUESS WHO STOOD UP IN HER COT ON HER OWN ACCORD - A WEE BIT WOBBLY - BUT SHE GOT THERE!!!!! :huggles: ;) :lol:

what a little star and before whippets did you ever thing a steaming dog poo would get you thats excited lol

Thats brilliant im soo pleased for you and more proud of Macey...what a clever girl she is...we all have so much faith in her :wub:

WHATEVER YOUR DOING...ITS WORKING...

These dogs have so much determination..they just amaze me

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macey and Linda ............... these hugs are for you :thumbsup: :D

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

That is fantastic news :D :D

Macey you clever, clever girl :) :wub: :huggles:

Keep doing what you are already doing :thumbsup: and i'm sure Macey will go from strength to strength :)

A gentle hug for Macey and a few for you :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

great news, both things a big acheivement, good girl....carry on you're both doing great !! XXXXX

THATS BRILLIANT NEWS

WELL DONE MACEY :huggles: :huggles: TO YOU ALL

We understand

So glad to hear that she is up on her feet :wub:

What a little fighter she is but then whippet girls can be stubborn!

Everything in my own time, thanks!! :))

Excellent news, news I've been longing to hear since reading about Macey. Well done Macey :)

So pleased to hear your good news - isn't it amazing how (apparently) small things like peeing and pooing can turn out to be such enormous milestones!!

May she go from strength to strength.

Best wishes

Eleanor

Thats just the most fantastic news.....well done Macy :cheers:

Im so pleased for you. :thumbsup:

Back