The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Come On - Be Brave

Yes - Glad you got over the flu - Great to see you at last. :cheers: Nice dogs too :thumbsup:

Thought I should add a pic of me. As I am a fan of wildlife pictured in their natural environment (w00t) , I thought this was a good choice:

Beddogs.jpg

That's a natural habitat if ever I saw one :lol:

Ok. I'll post this quick before I chicken out. This is me with Chelsea just before we moved. :b

Hi Juley - Chelsea is lovely :wub:

and ILKC - are you really in there somewhere ?? :- "

Janimal said:
Hi Juley - Chelsea is lovely :wub:

Thanks, she was my 1st ( and supposed to be only) Whippet. I now have 3 LOL. She will be 7 this summer and can't wait to go into Veteran and eat all those sausages! :lol:

Isn't the dog supposed to stand on the mat Juley???? :D :- "

Well done for being so brave, Juley - lovely picture of you both! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
Well done for being so brave, Juley - lovely picture of you both! :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
I hadn't realised it would come out quite so big LOL. :b Where is yours then?????

moriarte said:
This is the only photo of me ever taken that I like - I'm not posing, I really used to collapse with into unconsciousness after work!!
Elizabeth

WOW 8) Moriarte has a nice pussy. :b

Heres my sleeping piccie guaranteed to spook you!! ^_^

sleeping.jpg

Hello Lolcoe - nice to see you at last. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: is that Rebel?

I also am usually behind the camera, but this one was taken recently when my daughter realised there has not been pic taken of me in the past 6 or 7 years.

Lida

Great to see You finally folks. :thumbsup: Great photos, Keep them coming those of you still being SHY :b

Back