The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Collars

Poor little luv will be drowned in it............I'll see what I can do, but you will have to imagine him double the size :blink:

Put it on your other lad Joanna - so we can see it pleeeeasssse for now. :- " :thumbsup:

One more.............

collar2.jpg

Awww Fynn will look lovely in that when he grows into it :p

Julie

That looks lovely :)) (I love seeing all the different combinations that people choose for their hounds) :thumbsup:

Hopefully Vicky's collar will have landed now too :))

Just rushed out of work to get to the post office with only 2 minutes to spare before they shut lol The woman on the counter wasn't best pleased :b

Sprout i am absolutely made up with mine - by far the best collar i've had, will definitely be ordering one of the patterned ones now

Elzi modelling her girly one o:)

Lovely pic (and very lovely dog) :wub:

I'm glad you're happy with your purchase :thumbsup:

Joanna - your collar is Fab :wub: :thumbsup: and the dogs wearing them of course. And Vicky yours too :wub: :thumbsup: - I love seeing the colour combinations too - I want another now :- "

Love Fynns collar and it won't be that long till he grows into it :thumbsup: He is going tooooooooo be so handsome. :wub: :wub: Love that pic of him and Archie :wub:

Elzis is great too. Very pretty for a very pretty girl :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolly and Bobby had a bath today :) :) - so I have now allowed them to wear their new matching collars. :huggles: They arrived a couple of weeks ago and I'm really pleased with them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dolly

Dolly_Collar.jpg

Bobby - sorry, I know he isn't a Whippet :lol: :lol:

Bobby_Collar.jpg

I forgot to say a big thanks to Sprout for the collars. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(w00t) I did it (w00t)

Just ordered 2 more for the boys with their names on :D

Fynn still hadn't grown into his......Give it another couple of months, but for now, he is Bandanna boy :wub:

bandanna.jpg

I ordered one for Spiller yesterday- antique brown with.................[SIZE=14pt]HEARTS![/SIZE] :b :b :b

Love Fynn's collar - it suits Archie as it has STARS on it :wub:

I'm perusing collars for Star's second birthday next month and torn between one of these and a roo one from the other thread.......... :wacko:

Back