The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cold???

hely

Registered
Reaction score
I think Gyp's is feeling the cold today :- "

Picture_087.jpg

(w00t) shes not the only one, its blooming freezing today :- " :lol: look matching blankets to :huggles:

DSCF0421.jpg

lol............great pic nicky...............the blanket you sent for gyp's has caused some right old arguments........the kids try and get underneath as well...............she's not having any of it though (w00t)

hely said:
lol............great pic nicky...............the blanket you sent for gyp's has caused some right old arguments........the kids try and get underneath as well...............she's not having any of it though (w00t)
tell me about it the dogs have one each but they still try pinch mine of me (w00t)

its so cold today :wacko: ,carnt believe i got sunburnt yesterday :sweating: best place to be all wrapped up in our snuggle blankets

yep, strange old weather isn't it..............ive got my heating on :(

SLEET...........................well i guess thats the summer well and truely over :(

Cold and raining here!! Perfect day to curl up on the sofa with a whippet as a hot water bottle :)

Nic, I soooo need a blanket in fact two just like that in brown take pity on a freezing woman and her whips!!!!!! Jan x

im afraid i dont have any brown in the faux fur only the grey /black but they ar gorgusely soft and warm ask hely :- " im never outa mine :- " :lol:

have to agree with nicky on that one, they are sooooo warm, gypsy sleeps under her's at night -_-

Back