just a few pix of the 3 dogs while out walking.. :thumbsup:

Mum with Cody, Tori & Paris..

Picture493.jpg

Paris, Tori & Cody :wub:

Picture496.jpg

& then one of Paris modelling her new coat,lol, :wub:

Picture502.jpg

Rose & Deirdre :)

Great pics Rose, they all look so snug and warm. Doesnt little Paris look adorable :wub:

Dont think Tori is that impressed,in the 1st pic.Think she's sayin get me home to a bit of comfort,and quick.Especialy in my condition. ...Billy...

they all looking really well rose,best of luck with tory iam sure there will be 1or 2 to watch in the litter :thumbsup:

What fabulous dogs.....great pictures.. :cheers:

Lovely dogs. Cody is just soooooo :wub: :wub:

billyboy45 said:
Dont think Tori is that impressed,in the 1st pic.Think she's sayin get me home to a bit of comfort,and quick.Especialy in my condition.  ...Billy...
no she doesnt look too impressed,LOL, :lol: though the bridge is only 2 mins from our house & she still needs to get out like,lol :wacko:

thanx all for ur comments :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:
Dont think Tori is that impressed,in the 1st pic.Think she's sayin get me home to a bit of comfort,and quick.Especialy in my condition.   ...Billy...
no she doesnt look too impressed,LOL, :lol: though the bridge is only 2 mins from our house & she still needs to get out like,lol :wacko:

thanx all for ur comments :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Spot on Rose, after all our Hazel didn't sit on her arse all day waiting for her water's to break :lol: keep her on the move :thumbsup:

I once raced one of our bitch's in pup, and won the under's :thumbsup: and the first born got second place :lol: that want's some beating, hey Rose ;) :lol:

Dogs look very smart in there coats :thumbsup:

Paris is so cute :wub:

Back