The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Coast2coast Draw & Results

nope its about anything :p

whats thev weather forcast? might have to look for a hook up then i can run my heaters all night :- "

Temps set to drop Friday night and to be windy and cold on Saturday

Get the thermals back out!!!! We will have the central heating on Keiran is very welcome to join us!!! :thumbsup:

jinx and rubys mum said:
Temps set to drop Friday night and to be windy and cold on Saturday
Get the thermals back out!!!! We will have the central heating on Keiran is very welcome to join us!!! :thumbsup:

just looked at the forcast brrrrrrrrrr. on top of that were only 4 fields away from the sea :wacko: now as i always keep my sea fishing rod in the caravan :thumbsup:

crap, i'm sleeping in my van and it's no heating :(

Well I'm very sorry to hear ........You've got Flu Paula ....Get well soon ......

The weather forecast sure changes quickly, and I'm sooo glad Rae and myself aren't joining you all now LOL .... 4 fields away from the sea :nuke: ....it'll be well cold ..... So wrap up warm every one (and you be careful in the cold Roberts with your cramping :wacko: :teehee: ) ..... :luck: :luck: to all :cheers:

friday nite sounds like its gunna be a **** up. :cheers: :thumbsup:

larruu said:
LIKEWISE YOU CAN TEST MY TWO ANYTIME - NOT THAT I CAN BELIEVE FOR ONE MOMENT THAT ANYBODY I'VE EVER MET AT LURECOURSING WOULD GO TO SUCH STUPID LENGTHS.HOWEVER I POSITIVELY REFUSE TO HAVE DEBS DOPE TESTED :oops:   (REMEMBER THE LARRY GRAYSON DIG)

Excuse me, I have only just seen this (w00t) (w00t)

I will have you know that I would test 100% vodka :teehee: :teehee: :p

no sparky it's going to be a very relaxed evening of merryment.

theres a live band booked, food and im sure there will be lots of tales of nights gone by from the lads. :thumbsup:

there maybe 1 or 2 of :cheers: but that will just to be sociable.

see you all later/tommorow :thumbsup:

Many thanks for your get well soon wishes Hannah, :huggles: i hope they work. :lol:

Judy said:
sparky said:
friday nite sounds like its gunna be a **** up. :cheers:   :thumbsup:
I heard there were going to be canapes and poetry recitals :D

there was a young chap from Rochdale

who stopped in the pub drinking ale

the charity walk

was more than talk

so the whole event couldn't fail

:thumbsup:

Yep, that was the kind of poetry I was expecting :thumbsup:

There was a young man from Nantucket........

Ive just got off the phone to mr roberts and the going for tommorow should be quite firm. durham has been bathed in glorious sunshine all day and rain is not expected untill mid afternoon on saturday :cheers:

Here's a few pic's from today.

IMG_0001HD.jpg

IMG_0002HD.jpg

IMG_0006HD.jpg

IMG_0007HD.jpg

IMG_0011HD.jpg

IMG_0013HD.jpg

Back