The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Club Racing

LJH

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back to Glos. The autumn programme is up and running so all who wish to race this Sunday (19th) please e-mail, pm or phone to book in. I will try to contact those not online but I would be grateful if you could all pass on to friends who you know who might not pick up this message.

LJH said:
Welcome back to Glos. The autumn programme is up and running so all who wish to race this Sunday (19th) please e-mail, pm or phone to book in. I will try to contact those not online but I would be grateful if you could all pass on to friends who you know who might not pick up this message.
Hello Lesley

I am looking at racing my 2 whippets, just for fun. I have never done so before and they are purely pets, I don't know whether it is possible to bring them to your club. I don't know where you race or when so if you have any information that'd be great.

Many thanks

Tania

Hi Tania

We race at Dowty sports and social club, Down Hatherly, (its between Cheltenham and Churchdown)

There is a club meeting this sunday 26th we usually get there for 11am

hope this helps

Lou

taniab said:
LJH said:
Hello Lesley

I am looking at racing my 2 whippets, just for fun. I have never done so before and they are purely pets, I don't know whether it is possible to bring them to your club. I don't know where you race or when so if you have any information that'd be great.

Many thanks

Tania

all our whippets are pets :huggles: so you will fit right in, send LJH a PM and have a chat with her, our lesley will soon get you sorted :thumbsup:

taniab said:
LJH said:
Hello Lesley

Many thanks

Tania

Hi Tania ,sorry for the delay in replying, I just haven't gone back to this thread for a few days, We are running this Sunday 26th at Dowtys sports and Social sports ground at Down Hatherly Lane Churchdown , Gloucester.

We tend to meet at 10.30 to 11.00 ( remember the clocks go back!) If you want to give me a ring pm me and I'll give you my number or ring you.

It would be great to see you

Hi Lesely,

So what was the final decision about running this sunday? (2nd) & do you need me to do anything to help or are you ok?

Cheers

Darc x

Darcia said:
Hi Lesely,
So what was the final decision about running this sunday? (2nd) & do you need me to do anything to help or are you ok?

Cheers

Darc x

i think they said there will be no racing this sunday darc

squizzle racing said:
Darcia said:
Hi Lesely,

Cheers

Darc x

Thanks for replying - I was starting to think that I was talking to myself LoL :lol: Looks like there is racing this sunday now - which is great because we havent ran for 3 weeks so the boys are desperate for a run!

squizzle racing said:
Darcia said:
Hi Lesely,

Cheers

Darc x

There will be now, Lesley's away, but I have been talked into taking entries and doing a programme :thumbsup: Are you coming Squizzlers?

Back