The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Close company

gillette.

Registered
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how close company is doing as a stud dog thease days and what pups he has produced? :D

And if anyone knows if the other brother in this litter blues brother has had a mateing? :D Just so i can keep an eye out for them in the future! is always nice to see dogs that are related to your own race. :D :D :D

rch babeesha and sup rch (bend) anyones company are from the close companyx fear of the dark litter. recent matings to tazmania have produced runner up nch tazman and tazmin. close company has also just mated little ivy

Last edited by a moderator:
may be wrong but i heard if close company was never injured it would have been better than gillett :b ,

U could well be right he was looking awsume prior to his injury on the straights which wasn't bombers forte that of course was the bends, I don't think close company ever tried the bends before has injury though?? :D

I just wish we didn't have popeye stolen I would of loved to have had a pup from him he was deff a straight dog. :D

It really hurt my dad when it happened because he was in hospital at the time with his brain hemerige. :(

bomber was a pleasure to watch on bends,i doubt if close company would have been a better bend dog craig,bomber was the best ,i only saw him lose one race and that was to tyback,but that was after you got him back from mick n rick i think ???

Thats then only time I can remember as well apart from supream finals.

Thankfully he put it right a week later to take the Nch title

I just wish I could of raced the following year! :(

the saint and jasper carrot were bred from close company and lovell, jasper is club racing at maltby wrc,the saint is at a pet home as far as i know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that neil :D do u know what ever happened to blues brother the other dog in this litter?

springtime was also bred close company and lovell,and is a very good bitch.

rch great company is out of close company, thou we dont see that much cos it races in scotland

well i got a bitch shes 4 months old out of close company / little ivy she white with blue patches i'll post a pic when i sort it out .....i just lost every thing on my pc

their were 4 in the litter 2 dogs and 2 bitchs i'll keep u posted on her progress

Thanks everybody i'll look out for them this coming season

I carn't wait to see a pic of your pup denise hope she is coming on fine. I just carn't wait to get back into the swing of things with my pup out of gillette hopefully somebody with a good bred bitch will want a mateing soon as I would love another pup. :D :D :D

And of course good luck with your other dogs denise this coming season! :D :D

Back