The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Christmas Whippets

Awww they're lovely Tracey, :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D I love the second one in all of your sets but the 'second' one on the first page is just lovely. How did you get one to look up and the other to gaze so beautifully into the camera (p.s. what kind of camera do you use?)

All lovely photos :thumbsup:

zilloot said:
:D I love the second one in all of your sets but the 'second' one on the first page is just lovely.  How did you get one to look up and the other to gaze so beautifully into the camera (p.s. what kind of camera do you use?)

(w00t) 8) Jacob is a food addict, and was desperately searching for more treats among the packages, and The Winx was waiting patiently for me to drop his tennis ball that I was waving above his head :- "

The camera is a Canon SLR :thumbsup:

TC said:
zilloot said:
:D I love the second one in all of your sets but the 'second' one on the first page is just lovely.  How did you get one to look up and the other to gaze so beautifully into the camera (p.s. what kind of camera do you use?)

(w00t) 8) Jacob is a food addict, and was desperately searching for more treats among the packages, and The Winx was waiting patiently for me to drop his tennis ball that I was waving above his head :- "

The camera is a Canon SLR :thumbsup:

:oops: Just realised I was describing the wrong pic :b Yes, this shot is gorgeous and achieved by holding food up for The Fatboy (AKA Jacob) and telling Ollie to wait and then throwing his ball across the room (w00t)

The poses lasted a millisecond and then Jake jumped up and grabbed the chicken out of my hand, and Ollie couldn't hold on any longer, and went careering over to the corner where the ball had landed :- "

They are lovely photo's Tracey :wub:

Can I bring my 3 over for a photo shoot :p

post-2500-1163057649.jpg

I think this is a really strong one actually :thumbsup:

TC said:
What about these  :- "
View attachment 37597

I loved this one, and the comments about looking up make me think we can do something with it  :- "

View attachment 37598

I loved this one the bottom one, it looks like one looking up is keeping watch, whilst the other one is checking out the pressies!!! just like my whippies, diving in the pressies!!! :lol: all the pics are lovley though really nice :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
TC said:
Millie said:
TC said:
This one is nice too, lots of snuffling through the packages  :wub:
View attachment 37599

This one would have been lovely, but the excitement was just too much for those ears  :rant:

View attachment 37600

Here you go Tracy :thumbsup:

(w00t) How did you do that????!!!!!!

Can I send you some more :- " 8) (w00t)

LOL :lol:

Send if you want though, think you have my email addy :thumbsup:

dessie said:
Millie said:
TC said:
View attachment 37599

This one would have been lovely, but the excitement was just too much for those ears  :rant:

View attachment 37600

Oh! The master at work again!!! You missed your vocation in life Millie!! LOL!!

She did (w00t) I'm amazed, although having thought about it a while, I am wondering who's ears she has copied and pasted onto Jake's head :eek: :wacko: (w00t)

All lovely photos, I think you should do a set of different cards and flog em!! :D

Hope you get your own ears back soon Jake. They are brilliants pictures Tracy.

Jenny

fab pics.i think this one could be used for many a funny caption.like 'youve used far too much hairspray again dearie!' :lol:

post_2500_1163057941.jpg

moriarte said:
post-2500-1163057649.jpg

I think this is a really strong one actually  :thumbsup:

me too - that one is my fave.

Ollie waits for Santa Paws while Jake checks if Mam really has left mince pies for him.

I love the above shot to...........they look gorgeous :wub:

TC said:
dessie said:
Millie said:
TC said:
View attachment 37599

View attachment 37600

Oh! The master at work again!!! You missed your vocation in life Millie!! LOL!!

She did (w00t) I'm amazed, although having thought about it a while, I am wondering who's ears she has copied and pasted onto Jake's head :eek: :wacko: (w00t)

You can stop worrying Tracy :lol: They are his own ears, just cut off and re-possitioned (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Back