The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Christmas Photos Time

Karenhb said:
HENRY (RIP) 3 years ago..... :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

scan.jpg

:wub: omg how cute is that pic ,fab pics everyone ,il have get some of my 3 soon :cheers:

Ozzy in his bestest bow tie :) - and speaking of bows Dawn, where are piccys of his bro "Beau" :lol:

ozzy180.jpg

Ozzy is also having trouble with his ears - I know cos he never listens to me :- " :rolleyes:
ozzy175.jpg

good_post.gif
Isn't this lovely all the Christmas pictures :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you..... :) .yes he was and it`s sad to think he won`t be here this Xmas but here are the munchkins who will be :wub: :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

Finlay and Teddy - their first Christmas - are wondering why there is suddenly a tree in the living room but James has seen it all before -_- :rolleyes:
2005_0806XMAS20007.jpg

2005_0806XMAS0008.jpg

[SIZE=14pt](Hamish refused to be in the shot :blink: ) [/SIZE]

This is a great topic! Look at everyones cute little whippets, all pictures are great and sooooo :wub: Heres mine, I'll need to try and get some with some more 'props' when we get the Christmas things out. She has her Christmas collar on here too, not sure if its noticeable in the pics.

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

trish g said:
jue332 said:
trish g said:
julie that last pic of evie is perfect :wub:   :huggles:
Thanks Trish, been looking for some Angel ones for Evie, like Pheobe's for this year ;)

got mine from the one and only ebay,under childrens section ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Trish, off to have a look now :thumbsup:

This is a great topic with some great pictures :thumbsup: The one of Henry is so cute :wub: :wub:

Heres Oscar and Kobi from last year.....havnt got one of Archie yet... :)

SantaDogs1Oscar.jpg

Kobi...

SantaDog2Kobi.jpg

santADOG3KOBI.jpg

AtourstooK91.jpg
:santa:

Those are all adorable :wub:

I'm making this one of our Christmas card designs for this year....

it's Lottie and Zoomie .... :wub: :wub:

iggies_Xmas_card___small_file.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
littlenell said:
Ozzy in his bestest bow tie :) - and speaking of bows Dawn, where are piccys of his bro "Beau" :lol:
ozzy180.jpg

Ozzy is also having trouble with his ears - I know cos he never listens to me :- "  :rolleyes:
ozzy175.jpg

:lol: :teehee: :lol: ...Thanks for those Tina :thumbsup: It's so nice to see pics of 'the children' on here :D ...now Dawn where's those pics of the XMAS BEAU??!! :angry:

louiejoe said:
littlenell said:
ozzy180.jpg

Ozzy is also having trouble with his ears - I know cos he never listens to me :- "  :rolleyes:
ozzy175.jpg

:lol: :teehee: :lol: ...Thanks for those Tina :thumbsup: It's so nice to see pics of 'the children' on here :D ...now Dawn where's those pics of the XMAS BEAU??!! :angry:

ok ok ok......................i told beau nanny tracy and aunty tina made me do this :- " ;) :lol:

Here is a normal one,taken yesterday,just for you Tracy :thumbsup:

zilloot said:
Those are all adorable  :wub:
I'm making this one of our Christmas card designs for this year....

it's Lottie and Zoomie .... :wub:   :wub:

Sorry NO pictures - just wanted to say how cute Zilloot's picture is.

What a pair of christmas crackers.... :thumbsup:

This was a few years ago now - Zephyr REALLY REALLY wanting the homemade cookies hanging from the tree! :- " :D

Zephyr_Xmas_tree_2004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back