The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Chrissy,bailey & Dylan Stacked...........

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
Dawn & Richard came over today to see the puppies,so it was a good excuse to try to get some stacked photo's :)

Unfortunately,the first lot of pic's didn't come out very well as the lighting wasn't very good (well,that's better than saying Dawn was useless with my camera :oops: :- " )

Please excuse the background,but the light was best here & it was p*****g down with rain so we couldn't go outside :(

Slightly out of focus,but this is the best one of Chrissy :wub:

a5adcbc5.jpg

A better one of Dylan :wub:

76b10420.jpg

& Bailey :wub:

41bdd37f.jpg

As usual,Cherry was being a little :devil: ,so i'll try to get a decent photo of her later :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Very nice Deb, Baily lookin good

Thanks Karen,i feel quite excited about him :thumbsup:

I forgot to put on this photo of them all together

1PICT0038.JPG

Gorgous pups the lot of them are :wub: but i do have a soft spot for Dylan :wub:

:wub: nice puppies :wub: when will they be in the ring? :luck:

Hi Yvette,they're 6 months on 14th August,so their 1st ch show will be EAWC,assuming they're ready :thumbsup:

They all look very nice Debs , esp Bailey .

Any pics of your pups Yvettee ,as i hear you have another litter . we need puppy pics you know :cheers:

Lovely pics of your super pups, Debs :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:

Lovely pups :wub: :wub: love that last picture :thumbsup:

What lovely pups they are :wub: the banana cake wasnt bad either :- "

(w00t) theyve grown!!!, looking good, best of luck with them :luck: :thumbsup: they look lovely.

JAX said:
They all look very nice Debs , esp Bailey .
Any pics of your pups Yvettee ,as i hear you have another litter . we need puppy pics you know  :cheers:

:wub: Puppy pics are on my website - www.roedeanewhippets.co.uk

They are looking lovely, you should be very proud of them. Looking forward to seeing a pic of the lovely Cherry :wub:

Lovely looking pups Debs :wub:

I cant choose.......mmmm maybe them all then! (w00t)

Back