The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Chilli - Due 1/2/07

9 Puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Congratulations ... any further news on them. :cheers:

Congratulations Chilli and ALL those babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

So what was their date of birth ?????? 29th or 30th ??

:cheers: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!! to Chilli,sounds like she had a fairly easy time of it,which is just as well considering the number of them!! :lol: I too am waiting on pics :thumbsup:

9! My goodness! What a good girl Chilli!

You'll need all those names now Cristina for 1st and 2nd choices.

Waitin' for pics! :)

:wub: 9 new babie's congratulations :huggles:

Can't wait to see pic's :wub: :wub:

WEL DONE CHILLI :cheers: :cheers: NINE PUPS,WOW :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] and WELL DONE Chilli :wub:

Nine Puppies - 30th January 2007

Thanks guy's - I'm astounded that there is so many - we have made it through the night with no problems. All puppies are suckling nicely and Chilli is an A1 mummy. Just getting the photo's set up on the puter. I've ended up with 7 boys and 2 girls. And yes I'm going to treasure the first couple of weeks with plenty of rest :D

Pic's coming next

Cristina

Well I want to sent the photo's - but keep getting the message that the attachment is too large :angry: - if I reduce the pic's any smaller you won't be able to see anything but a blob. Any suggestions on how to get the pic's up

Cristina

Email me the pics Cristina - I'll scale 'em down for you.

Mychaka said:
Well I want to sent the photo's - but keep getting the message that the attachment is too large  :angry:   - if I reduce the pic's any smaller you won't be able to see anything but a blob. Any suggestions on how to get the pic's up
Cristina

Mychaka said:
Nine Puppies - 30th January 2007
Thanks guy's - I'm astounded that there is so many - we have made it through the night with no problems. All puppies are suckling nicely and Chilli is an A1 mummy. Just getting the photo's set up on the puter. I've ended up with 7 boys and 2 girls. And yes I'm going to treasure the first couple of weeks with plenty of rest  :D

Pic's coming next

Cristina

Can't wait to see piccy's!!!!!!!! Chop, chop Lana :blink:

Very cute - all very even in colour too :wub:

Mychaka The Chill Factor

Mychaka Take A Chill Pill

Mychaka Dream On

Mychaka Dream Weaver

:cheers: Many congratulations on the safe arrival of all those babies :cheers:

Thanks Lida. Sorry Cris - the email must have come in after I had to go to work.

Now ... back to have a look at them.....

B***dy Steely - all B***dy stripeys! Not even one [SIZE=14pt]Mango Chilli Philly[/SIZE]! Damn! :lol:

aslan said:
B***dy Steely - all B***dy stripeys!  Not even one [SIZE=14pt]Mango Chilli Philly[/SIZE]!  Damn!  :lol:

Looks like it :(

i think it is pretty safe to assume Steelie has a pair of brindle genes, so no fawn pups from him, ever. And therefore my Genevieve does definitely carry brindle :( :'( and not fawn. So i can never get a fawn pup from her either. :(

aslan said:
B***dy Steely - all B***dy stripeys!  Not even one [SIZE=14pt]Mango Chilli Philly[/SIZE]!  Damn!  :lol:
I agree, were is my baby Chilli? but I know what the most important issue is healthy Mother & puppies.

i have a totally irrevelant question to all that view, i am a great believer in taking all my dogs for a walk, with the help of my other half Jon (not because of lack of space, but i fell it important in the social aspect, besides I can do with the excersie) ANYWAY THEY GO TOTALLY BALISTIC, I am so careful not to advertise the fact, I change the time and don't dare move a lead but nothing seems to work, they even have worked out my moves after tea, I have a pee them put my sneekers on!! but i don't walk every night, they are like an uncontrollable mob untill i get there leads on. It is a pain and Jon finds it quiet amusing, as i have been involved in Obedience and showing for 30 years. any advise would be attempted!!

Anne. Birrarun Kennels

Back