The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Chilli - Due 1/2/07

Mychaka

Registered
Reaction score
Chilli (Birrarun Chilli Peppa) is now only a week off having her puppies, as you can see from the photo's she looks quite full .... poor darling. She's due about the 1st of February but wouldn't surprise me if she comes early.

Looking so forward to these puppies as it's been a long time coming, hoping for a baby Steelie at least. :wub:

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Chilli_preggie.JPG

:huggles:

Mychaka said:
Chilli (Birrarun Chilli Peppa) is now only a week off having her puppies, as you can see from the photo's she looks quite full .... poor darling. She's due about the 1st of February but wouldn't surprise me if she comes early.
Looking so forward to these puppies as it's been a long time coming, hoping for a baby Steelie at least. :wub:

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

I hope she has a baby Chilli to show down here, good luck with the delivery hope all goes well, will keep in touch. I think about 6 babies!!

Anne

Birrarun Whippets

Ahhh Finally your on here :cheers:

Yes fingers crossed you get a baby Chilli :wub: - I can't wait....... will have to start squeezing her :huggles: ...........just kidding... want the babies to be fully cooked. :D

So far there has to be two Steelie's and one Chilli, one Combo and one that doesn't care. :p

Chat soon

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

How exciting :) little half brothers and sisters for Genevieve.

I guess 7 :)

You've got orders Cristina - how lovely ... and rare for those of us in central & north Qld!

Good luck with it all - hugs to Chilli for a safe delivery and pats on the back to Steelie for another job well done - she's got a bellyful :)

Welcome to K9 Anne! Have you been lurking since March 06??? ;) :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like 8 to me :thumbsup: All the best for an easy whelping and a healthy litter :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: Best of luck Chilli :wub:

We will try and syncronize the whelping Anne ,but I thinkmine will be the weekend .

Are you behind or ahead . on time ??

Good Luck for a swift easy birth! :luck:

She loks to have a good crop, im going for 9!! Best of luck with it all.

ah, bless her! :luck:

Everyone's put high guess's on how many pups - I'm hoping 7 at the most :D

Yes Lana, I've had orders since last year, one person has waited about 11 months another 6. Five are definite's and have others on a waiting list, so I've been lucky. But this litter has been in the pipeline for over a year so I was pretty confidant about securing homes for them. :)

It will be interesting if we can sycronise Sharma's and Chilli's litters - will be a global connection then. I'd be happy if she had them on the weekend too. Will have to work out the time difference and see what happens. :D

Bye for now, will keep you all posted.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

aslan said:
You've got orders Cristina - how lovely ... and rare for those of us in central &  north Qld!
Good luck with it all - hugs to Chilli for a safe delivery and pats on the back to Steelie for another job well done - she's got a bellyful :)

Welcome to K9 Anne! Have you been lurking since March 06???  ;)   :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome, yes i have been quiet, then that is normal for me.

I reckon 7 :thumbsup:

Can't wait for them to be born, will be very pretty puppies as Mummy & Daddy are both gorgeous :wub:

I will start feeling like a 100yrs old with all these grandkids on the ground (w00t) - it is awesome to see.

Give Chilli a big kiss n cuddle from all at Shenace & give Steelie-Wonder a cigar (w00t)

Hi there Grandma,

Chilli is doing very well and as you know I'm looking forward to seeing what little batch of puppies we have.

Love this stage when you can watch the puppies moving around in her tummy and wondering what part of the puppy is under your hand. Chilli's getting lots of tummy rubs at the moment. :wub:

Everything is ready just waiting for the timer to go off now. :p

Now here's a challange to all the talented K9ers out there, I have a few names lined up but just want to see what others can come up with by mixing the two parents names together - Steelie (Shenace Inya Dreams) and Chilli (Birrarun Chilli Peppa)

A couple I've come up with so far are

Mychaka Take A Chill Pill

Mychaka Nerves Of Steel

Cristina

How many letters are you allowed in your kennel names???

Mychaka Pop A Red Peppa

Mychaka Steel A Peep

Mychaka Steel The Scene

Mychaka Just Chill'n

Mychaka Just Dreamy

Will think on it - the list is a great way to get names, that's how I ended up with Jordi & Brie's names :D

Oooh goody! Help with names - I love these invitations :D

Steelers Wheel

Steely Dan

Chill Out

Just Chillin'

Mango Chilli Philly

(esp if you get one coloured like Chilli) Perhaps you could spell the Philly with an F (as in young female horse) to avoid not being allowed to use a brand name.

Red Hot Dreams (a bit raunchy? :unsure: ) Red Hot Chilli Peppers/Inya Dreams

Dreamweaver

Dreamboat

Dream Run Inya Dreams/Birrarun

Still have my thinking cap on .............

Oops - got one the same as Lynda and too late to let me edit :b

Best of luck with the birth :luck: :thumbsup:

Mychaka Dream On

Mychaka Its A Steel

Mychaka Steel Standing

Mychaka Dream Believer

No puppies yet, still waiting but she's looking great and I think she has plans that the welping box should be on my bed.

What fantastic names you guys have come up with - Chilli's going to have to have at least 20 pups now. :D

Thought of another one - Mychaka Steal Th Moment

Keep you posted, I'm getting very anxious to know just what's cooking. :p

Cristina

Back