The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Chelynnah Puppies At 2 Weeks. Heads And Toes!

TC

RAGGY LASS!
Registered
Reaction score
Went to see Wendy, Nick and the pups last night and thoroughly enjoyed doing Standy Up pics but Wendy has those :- "

Mine are just some random shots of puppy gorgeousness :wub: :wub: :wub:

Image00044.jpg

Image00043.jpg

Image00042.jpg

Image00041.jpg

Image00039.jpg

Image00035.jpg

Image00034.jpg

Image00033.jpg

Image00032.jpg

Image00031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Image00011.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Here's my absolute favouritist :wub: :wub: :wub:

Image00014.jpg

oohhh what a little bundle of sweetness....................puts a smile of ya face :wub: :wub:

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]Lovely photos, lovely puppies, lovely colours/markings!!![/SIZE] :wub: .......Are they really only 2 weeks? (w00t) ...Can't believe how [SIZE=14pt]BIG[/SIZE] they are already!! (w00t) (w00t)

Great photos :wub: they are gorgeous markings - adore their colours and markings :huggles: :huggles: Doesn't mother whippet look in her element :wub:

WOW, what beautiful babies, and what a lovely mum Teya is. :wub:

Aww mum and babies are just scrumptious... :wub: :wub: a set of lovely pictures. :huggles:

louiejoe said:
:wub: [SIZE=14pt]Lovely photos, lovely puppies, lovely colours/markings!!![/SIZE] :wub: .......Are they really only 2 weeks? (w00t) ...Can't believe how [SIZE=14pt]BIG[/SIZE] they are already!! (w00t)   (w00t)
Bless them, they are gorgeous and such dumplings :wub:

Big Fat Blaze is what I would affectionately refer to as a 'Gorger' The lad likes his food (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

What lovely chunky babies :wub: :huggles: - great pics Tracy! :cheers:

TC said:
louiejoe said:
:wub: [SIZE=14pt]Lovely photos, lovely puppies, lovely colours/markings!!![/SIZE] :wub: .......Are they really only 2 weeks? (w00t) ...Can't believe how [SIZE=14pt]BIG[/SIZE] they are already!! (w00t)   (w00t)
Bless them, they are gorgeous and such dumplings :wub:

Big Fat Blaze is what I would affectionately refer to as a 'Gorger' The lad likes his food (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

Yes, his siblings aren't quite as portly as he is LOL. We call them pork sausages, while he is a hog roast!

Wendy

They have got [SIZE=14pt]sooooooooooo BIG so Quickly[/SIZE]

Love the toes :huggles:

Pauline

Beautiful puppies coming on a treat :wub: :huggles: , well done Teya :thumbsup:

Great pics TC :thumbsup:

I can't stop looking at them :b They are truly amazing pumpkins. BFB just melts your heart doesn't he :wub: :wub:

They are absolutely beautiful and haven't they grown quickly. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Teya looks as though she is enjoying motherhood. :huggles: :huggles: You must be on cloud nine Wendy with such gorgeous little bundles, and I bet not much is being done in your house except puppy watching. :) :)

Back