The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Chatsworth.

:)) Well done to all that took part. The championship this year was a good solid turnout with all entrants deserving their place. Big well done to the final 6, especially to Maria and Rebus and Debbie and Mace, both of whom know how much i like those two dogs, for obvious reasons. Further well done to Nell and Joe, especially Joe, who hates showing and didn't want to be "stood their for 2 hours!!", let along the two and half that he was actually in there, but i am sure he will agree the wait was worth it and i bet they are really glad that they went to Chatsworth now.

a rough dog i dont know won the overs,Becki Gledhills Sam res.Beckis Babe won unders my Finn was res.Tinas Littleun won coursing,with Mark and Dianes Elsie res.Sunday,Sam won overs,not sure who res,Lyric,Helen Hullands dos won unders,with Babe res.Ian was hurdles res champ on sunday,thats as much as i know Sue..

We had a lovely day Saturday,but Pete would,nt let me go back.lol

Amanda.x
thanks for the results well done on finn we loved our first vist to chatsworth spent to much . and our smoke got res champ for overs on the friday so proud of him...lol there both chilling out at sandringham at the mo to many bunnys to chase for them : :D :D

a rough dog i dont know won the overs,Becki Gledhills Sam res.Beckis Babe won unders my Finn was res.Tinas Littleun won coursing,with Mark and Dianes Elsie res.Sunday,Sam won overs,not sure who res,Lyric,Helen Hullands dos won unders,with Babe res.Ian was hurdles res champ on sunday,thats as much as i know Sue..

Amanda.x
thanks for the results well done on finn we loved our first vist to chatsworth spent to much . and our smoke got res champ for overs on the friday so proud of him...lol there both chilling out at sandringham at the mo to many bunnys to chase for them : :D :D

hi amanda we didnt race sam or babe on sunday , my other dog Indie won the overs Sunday though. x

Amanda.x

hi amanda we didnt race sam or babe on sunday , my other dog Indie won the overs Sunday though. x
whoops,thanks Becki,thats what happens when its second hand information,lol,well done anyway :thumbsup:

I wanted to come back,but Pete would,nt let me.

Amanda..x

:)) Well done to all that took part. The championship this year was a good solid turnout with all entrants deserving their place. Big well done to the final 6, especially to Maria and Rebus and Debbie and Mace, both of whom know how much i like those two dogs, for obvious reasons. Further well done to Nell and Joe, especially Joe, who hates showing and didn't want to be "stood their for 2 hours!!", let along the two and half that he was actually in there, but i am sure he will agree the wait was worth it and i bet they are really glad that they went to Chatsworth now.
Thanks Sarah I think it's finaly sinking in that we actually won it! at least I've got a picture of Joe smiling at a show!

Nell

Thanks Sarah I think it's finaly sinking in that we actually won it! at least I've got a picture of Joe smiling at a show!

Nell
Well done Nell ,me and Pete were sooo chuffed when we found out.

Yes,its me,the one who like teddies.lol

Amanda...xxx

No pictures of the showing final I'm afraid but heres a video of the overs final from Sunday

Amanda.x

Mike Nashs' dog Joe won the overs on sat.

Nell

Amanda...xxx
See you at Weston Park!!!!!!!!

Nell

Amanda...xxx
I ma off round the charity shops shortly :teehee:

Amanda..x

Well done Nell and Joe on your win and Vicky, well done too.

Quality dogs all round. :thumbsup:

Linda

Well done Nell and Joe on your win and Vicky, well done too.Quality dogs all round. :thumbsup:

Linda
Thanks very much just about believe we won now , all credit to Vicky too I think were several dogs of her breeding in the champ of champs

Nell

Amanda...xxx

Amanda..x
Did you find the monkey

Nell

Amanda...xxx

Amanda..x
Did you find the monkey
Yes,ya bugger.

Congratulations Nell and Joe. Bet you are over the moon.

Also well done to all the others. Wish I could have been there to see it.

Sorry i am now told Rebus was third dont want to offend any one but it came 3rd hand Winner is a dog called SILAS bred by Roly Butler hope someone else has full results
Champion of champions was owned by Joe and Nell Harris

Reserve champion of champions was my own Secret (the 2009 winner)

3rd Rebus owned by Maria Pether

4th Riley owned by John Hoyland

5th Mace owned by Debbie Mumford

sorry dont know the 6th dog
The 6th dog is Lucy owned by Carol Gillam

Only need to find out 6th place now. !!!!
Well done to the winners and all who took part. Hope to be able to go next year.
6th place was a rough blue & white bitch owned by Carol Gillam, she won Heart of Wales championship recently (pic on Hunting Life)

Thanks to everybody that congratulated Rebus.... :thumbsup:

Well done to everybody who was placed, especially Rebus' cousin 'Syrus' who won the Championship & to Vicky with Secret almost doing the double... :)
well done Rebus & Maria. :D ;) :thumbsup:
6th place was a rough bitch Lucy owned by myself Carol Gillam

Back