The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Charlie Is Such A Thief!

sharron said:
Zeb like knickers as well...used ones he will take from you as soon as you take them off :x
Let's stop this thread right here - especially as there are things dogs like even more than used knickers (w00t) :- " :b :x

Last edited by a moderator:
since jacs whippets moved in here a few weeks ago dobby has stolen a full bakewell tart including the cardboard packaging,packets of cheesey biscuits,packets of butter,full packets of honey roast cashews and peanuts,cakes, biscuits,chocolates, superglue (w00t) and a packet of blueberry flavoured blunts!(flavoured tobacco wraps for putting baccy in!) (w00t) :x :blink: :wacko: and the buggers STILL alive! :lol: :D

Socks are Annie and Alfie's passion. The stinkier the better in their eyes. :x

The number of pairs of socks my son owns is steadily diminishing, they have chewed up so many. They think his socks are great, when they have had enough of chewing huge holes in them, they then play tug with them until they split in two. Can't blame the dogs though as they just find them on the bathroom floor, each evening after my son has showered and changed, so they can't be charged for stealing when they just find them can they?

Son Steve might regret being so untidy when he goes to his sock drawer and finds the last lonely odd pair one day soon. :lol:

Hero is a knicker & sock thief (w00t) He has also been known to run off with a blueberry muffin :- "

Folly & Gracie pinch cat food.

Amber Ham rolls (left in the car, so our fault)

Evie once jumped onto the worktop & removed a huge bite of lemon pudding that I'd left to cool :lol:

my sons natural sponge!!!!....it is the only type my son can tolerate and they are £12 a time....so far she has nicked 4 of them and shredded them to bits....every time i think ive found a safe place she finds it...i actually found her inside the bath so she could reach the shelf :angry: (w00t)

Lets see, reading glasses, Tv remotes, DVD's, loo rolls and that's just the non food related !!

Bradley ate the OH's bluetooth headset that he left on the settee but the worst offenders are the Akitas. There is not room here to list the amount of stuff they have stolen. (w00t)

one of my freinds at works dog ate her knickers :x a dirty pair :x , and he had to have surgery to remove them :oops: :- "

My first introduction to whippets was when some friends came round for a few drinks and nibbles. One whippet owing friend (she knows who she is if she reads this thread :- " ) also brought her 2 whippets. My dogs were so well behaved ( ad not whippets) so they would ever have stole aything from the buffet but within seconds of Skye arriving all the garlic bread had gone and she was positioned under the table looking startled / pathetic / unapologetic / very beautiful. Apparently the day before she had leapt onto the dining table in her own home ad started to eat a whorle (?sp) of cheese - Which I thik was rescued and served :lol:

Star's latest trick was opening the post and eating a small bag of belgium chocs, thus making herself so ill that I had to miss my Xmas party (which was already paid for :angry: ). She was too ill to even run off with the cellotape and ribbon when we were wrapping pressies. :(

Vader's best triumph was running into Asda alone and helping himself to a sarnie....he has also raided several picnics and a BBQ. o:) He wouldnt dream of anything like that now :wub: but how that dog ever made it past his 2nd birthday is a miracle :wacko:

Holly o:) once ate a foot long subway sarnie which we had foolishly left in the car with her (I really didt think she would touch it :b she seems so unwhippety at times ) but she was a good girl and ate Gary's - didnt touch mine at all :D

sharron said:
ponygirl said:
LasVegasNo1 said:
No food stories here, but Alfie's funniest theft was probably a pair of my sisters knickers which I found in the back garden under a pile of dirt! :lol:
:lol: Yes, William's quite partial to a nice pair of knickers.....usually when we have visitors; he'll gambol gaily by flinging them about, and usually manages to pick a pair of my least glamorous for the occasion.

Zeb like knickers as well. Not the mens but us girls i'v found my knickers and my 7 year old knickers out side on the grass all the time in the summer. He leaves clean one, but used ones he will take from you as soon as you take them off :x

Oh please come on im eating a salmon sarni here

keith

midlanderkeith said:
sharron said:
ponygirl said:
LasVegasNo1 said:
No food stories here, but Alfie's funniest theft was probably a pair of my sisters knickers which I found in the back garden under a pile of dirt! :lol:
:lol: Yes, William's quite partial to a nice pair of knickers.....usually when we have visitors; he'll gambol gaily by flinging them about, and usually manages to pick a pair of my least glamorous for the occasion.

Zeb like knickers as well. Not the mens but us girls i'v found my knickers and my 7 year old knickers out side on the grass all the time in the summer. He leaves clean one, but used ones he will take from you as soon as you take them off :x

Oh please come on im eating a salmon sarni here

keith

(w00t) (w00t) :lol: :lol:

All of mine will steal but Chelsea is probably the worst and most persistant (w00t) . She will stand on one back foot to reach anything on the worktops. Mind you, when Daisy was a puppy she leapt onto the dining table and wolfed down the boys pasta before they could shout for help. :lol: Lily likes "helping" with the washing and will run off with socks ( or worse).

Back