The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Channel 854 (Formerly 425!)

Stormy, if i'm hounest I got lonely being out in front for so long and started to feel guilty being so far in front so I thought i'd pic a few loosers.

But Tonight will see me cross the 100 point mark.

Mark Roberts said:
Stormy, if i'm hounest I got lonely being out in front for so long and started to feel guilty being so far in front so I thought i'd pic a few loosers.
But Tonight will see me cross the 100 point mark.

ermmm..thats a bit like mr.erikkson.."its a matter of how many goals england will score against northern ireland".......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

n.ire-1 england -0 (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Sunderland 953 T2 Moor Diamond

Sunderland 853 T3 Perrys Travolta

Well it looks like it's down to a photo finish.

9.53 = T3 GEORDIE CLAUDE

10.24 = T1 LEFANTA ASH

Last edited by a moderator:
can we have a list of the scores plz??

Bough Park:

8:35 = T4 = Canny Hornet

9:07 = T1 = Hillfire Sword

Brough Park 8.51

T.2 Farloe Favo

Brough Park 9.23

T.1 Geordie Jo

Sorry for the late results folks - but I've been laid up.

Standings

Mark 99

Skippy 94

Julie 88

Paula 88

Tina 88

Stormy 67

Jac 61

Lolcoe 48

Can I remind ya'll of the competition rules - As Mark has already said, its the first to 100 points the winner. So, if at 8PM this evening someone has reached 100 pts, they are declared the winner :- "

Rule 2, no changing selections once made (so I guess I'll have to make mine in the first races (w00t)

Can I remind ya'll of the competition rules - As Mark has already said, its the first to 100 points the winner. So, if at 8PM this evening someone has reached 100 pts, they are declared the winner 
Rule 2, no changing selections once made (so I guess I'll have to make mine in the first races
LOL theres nothing like fair rules.

after this 1 how about a hcpped one.

ie: Me & Skippy 0, Julie & Paula 15 points ect.

might be a laugh

Not being mate just being fair, makes for a more conpetitive compitition.

Nope 99 points now again last night I had a dog go laim after leading by 2l out of the 2nd bend it went from 1st to last in 3 strides?

In a desperate attemt to get 6 points before 9-53, here are my selections for tonight

735 Brough Park T2 Morton Mai Tai

750 Brough Park T5 Matrons Mag

Back