The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Champs Party Night

it wasnt my dad that was dancing it was you mark :D

Work internet wont let me open the vid's!

Will have to check at lunch, am hoping someone else is going to now look as silly as i did when this topic started lol

jade scott said:
Thanks Val, nice to see that i am getting the blame, i do believe it was you who wanted to do the shots of Pernod in the pub!!!
I wish i was like Keeley and only had a few too many double vodka's might not have been quite so bad then haha

I was just more than happy to carry on  :D   Bring on the next event i say!!

Oh yeah so it was lol, ok i will hold my hands up to that :oops:

youre just jealous gary ive forgot wot whippet racing is like sue

What an absolute legend my Mum is!!!

Just got my jumper out of the wash from saturday night and she has gotten all of the Sangria out!! (w00t) Do you get the feeling she is well practised at getting alcohol out of my clothes :- "

I was well chuffed, I thought i had ruined it! Good old Mum :wub:

jade scott said:
What an absolute legend my Mum is!!!
Just got my jumper out of the wash from saturday night and she has gotten all of the Sangria out!!  (w00t) Do you get the feeling she is well practised at getting alcohol out of my clothes  :- "

I was well chuffed, I thought i had ruined it! Good old Mum  :wub:

Good old mum lol, bet she had to do that a few time, but at least it was only alcohol, you managed to not get any vomit on it lol :x :x

You will have to get yourself up to the Scottish Derby end of July for the next party :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Devon first surely Val???

Vomit?? What vomit? I wasnt sick :- " contrary to rumour i did fall flat on my back after a little bit of fresh air but i did not fall in my own sick haha

Must have been very close tho lol

Oh yeah Devon first lol.

A little bit of fresh air???? You was sat outside Jade, exactley how drunk were you?

Well done on managing to fall with such precision and missing the vomit that in itself is a good skill to have lol :lol: :oops:

Alright alright lol Stop picking on me Val!! lol

I was more than a little tipsy, and i am aware we were sat outside lol

I am good at both being sick and falling over! Well practised (w00t)

Am on antibiotics after this weekend, and i am serious lol so weekend off for me!

Got a wedding next weekend tho :lol: cant wait!

Back