The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Championship Photos

Scotty

Registered
Reaction score
Here are some of the pics I took last week, not to many as my camera broke down, resulting in out of focus pics. Its in the repair shop at present, might be unrepairable they said. Its only a year old!.

This is Micky Wizz and Come on sue,

miky_wiz.JPG

Red Whisper Wiz Looks like he's scared of the sand by the way he runs wide at the sand pit.

B. Last One Left

W. Flying Flashman 1st

B. Naz's warrior 2nd

WHISPER_WIZ.jpg

R. Ty Bound 2nd

B. Santa Cruz 1st

W. Dodgy Chaser

B. Hawkwind

santa_cruz.JPG

Hers a second pic of Come on Sue showing how hard the big dogs have to break in order to stop running out of the ground, the stress in her legs is amazing.

come_on_sue_stoping.JPG

18 lb bitch heat

R. Trouble

B. A little Closer 2nd

W. C Spot Run 1st

b. Little Rascal

O. Tangelewood Fell out the traps. Somebig guns went out in this heat.

View attachment 5256

great pics as usual pete . it,s good to see the looks on there faces you can try to imagine what they are thinking. sam looks as though hes saying what are you,s doing in there . and come on sue is saying oh sh**. :oops:

WOW they are FAB!!!

Best i've seen EVER, Keep em coming :D

It was a pity about your camera Peter as i am sure we would have been treated to more of your excellent action shots and other photo's as per normal. Hope the camera is repairable and it dont cost an arm and a leg.

:cheers: Outstanding photos Scotty!! Hope your camera can be repaired as I'm sure we would all love to see more in the future!! :thumbsup:

I don't know anything about greyhound racing but just had to say, WOW fantastic pictures of impressive dogs :)

:oops: See I told you, there not greyhounds, they're whippets :clown:

:D absolutly fabulous pictures scotty it really is a shame yr camera broke. never mind both my dogs r in there lol cheers :cheers:

Wow! these are stunning photos. You're right about the stress on their legs, it's frightening when you see it like this. Come on Sue looks like she's in pain almost.

I race my whippets in Australia on a round sand track, when the race is over the lure slows down & they all get a chance to do another circuit chewing on the lure, which they all love. It puts less stress on their legs I think....although one of my girls knocked her tooth out when she launched herself at the lure.

thanks again for these brilliant pics, I hope you get your camera back soon.

Linda

STUNNING stunning actions pack pictures..... amazing action!

I think watching these dogs run at top pelt is like an art, poetry in motion even. My whippet x greyhound just wants to run and run when I take her out, and it's lovely to watch.

Back