The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ch Of Ch Zeus

Skoshi

Registered
Reaction score
(w00t) Crongratz (w00t) goes to little Rory who ran his heart out today, :thumbsup: couldnt have happened to a nicer family than Ray, Rita and Nicola... nice to know that Ray now supports the toon too :blink: :blink: !!!!!

Well deserved,he's got the heart of a lion :thumbsup:

Well Done Nicola all your hard works paid off this little dog ran brilliantly all day ;) you Ray&Rita deserve this.The joy on Rays face is something i will remember & thanks to Andrew Pocket for allowing this to happen :thumbsup:

Pat&Nick :sweating:

well done to rory brill lil dog cracking race :thumbsup:

Well Done Nicola all your hard works paid off this little dog ran brilliantly all day ;) you Ray&Rita deserve this.The joy on Rays face is something i will remember & thanks to Andrew Pocket for allowing this to happen :thumbsup:

Pat&Nick :sweating:
not a bother crackin little dog rory is and couldent think of nicer people to win in the sport :thumbsup: well done

andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I second that Andy lovely people and chuff see my mate rays face see all at Devon

WELL DONE ZEUS I SAID ME AND YOU IN THE FINAL IT MADE LOSING THE FINAL EASIER TO SUCH NICE PEOPLE SEE YOU AT DEVON.

PS GOOD LUCK MARK WITH THE TWINS HOPE ALL GOES WELL SON. RAY AND FAMILY :thumbsup:

well done nicola,top class little dog..your dad,priceless,thats one great man. gr8 family :thumbsup:

well done to the young family and ZEUS, those wobbly legs cerrtainly did the bizz :thumbsup:

as said in another post..pure class :thumbsup:

CIMG2775.jpg

Would like to thank everybody for there congratulations it ment so much to us winning ch of ch.

Back