The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

CBD oil

Sproodle

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for some advice about CBD oil for my very nervous Labrador, she is 4 years old and getting worse every year with fireworks

Hello, I’m trying out the CBD Hempine from the company on our directory.

Dennis is 11 and I wanted to try it as there are lots of benefits. Anxiety being one. He doesn’t suffer with fireworks but he has been having anxiety attacks *touch wood* he hasn’t had one since. This may be different to ones scared of fireworks as I’m unaware of his triggers, it may just be coincidence!

I have definitely noticed an improvement on walks - he’s up ahead more and he’s not stiff at night.

Jo who owns the company is so helpful and she answered all of my 100’s of questions before I started it!

Il tag her in: @Jo cathcart

Thanks for the reply I got CBD for my Labrador and it has helped massively she still pants a bit but the shaking & terror has stopped thankfully x

That is wonderful to know! Anxiety in dogs is such a hard thing.

Thanks for the reply I got CBD for my Labrador and it has helped massively she still pants a bit but the shaking & terror has stopped thankfully x

Great to hear! We actually had a campaign on our instagram and facebook pages where we were offering free samples for the fireworks weekend... we had fantastic feedback from many happy dog-owners :)

Back