The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Caught Red Handed...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Just looked out of my kitchen window this morning to see this :)) .... look closely at whats on the lawn.... :lol:

Hey you two - 'what you up too?'...... :lol:

Resized_Caughtintheact002.jpg

who us?? :* :- "

Resized_Caughtintheact004.jpg

just in time - before destuffing took place.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
they just carnt help them selfs can they,a chance of some serious destuffing is all too tempting.lucky you noticed before it was too late.ha ha :lol: :lol:

oh and love your garden. :))

:oops: :lol: Sorry but couldn't help laughing :lol:

:lol: Are you growing "stuffing trees" for them? It looks like it has just fallen off one.

They look so innocent they must have been framed (w00t)

Maybe you forgot that you"d taken it out there Janis, and Oscar & Kobi where kindly bringing it back in for you. :- "

I think they were taking it outside for some fresh spring air :lol:

PMSL :lol:

Janis I'm amazed a fluffy cushion has survived at all - actually I dot blame those poor boys for taking it out - they just wanted to lie on it :- " cant expect them to lie on the grass - what do you think they are? Dogs? (w00t) :lol:

Your garden looks lovely :)

That first picture is hilarious! Pure guilt on both their faces! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How sprung were they :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gosh - so many ways in which they can be naughty :b :lol: Mine doesn't do this at all o:) , but he does like digging a cosy little nest just in my place on the bed :oops:

Janimal said:
Just looked out of my kitchen  window this morning to see this :))   .... look closely at whats on the lawn.... :lol:
Hey you two - 'what you up too?'...... :lol:

Resized_Caughtintheact002.jpg

who us?? :*   :- "

Resized_Caughtintheact004.jpg

just in time - before destuffing took place.... :lol:

I really laughed at the first photo - those big eyes, that utterly defiant/ fake innocent expression! I went upstairs today to work, and left backdoor open. When I went back down two rugs from the sofa had been dragged outside onto the grass (it's a fair distance - through three rooms) and Fred was lying on top of them. No destuffing (they were rugs). I went up and stroked him, and discovered that he was also lying on top of 4 stuffed toys (my daughter's). Luckily they were all in tact. Obviously the morning's effort of dragging out all the clutter had exhausted him too much to bother about destuffing... :) :)

Well it was a nice day, and they were obviously getting ready to sunbath 8) :D ........It was a sensible idea to think about destuffing the cushion as there would have been noooooo way 2 of them could have fitted on it with out spreading it out a bit :- " ........What a clever pair lol ;) ......

It's about time you got them something comfy to lie on outside,they wouldn't have to nick a cushion then,would they :lol:

Cushion ? what cushion? oh you mean that cushion that Oscar brought outside says Kobi :- "

At least you rescued the the cushion before it got shredded. (w00t)

Back