The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Can Someone Help Me?

Angela#

Registered
Reaction score
I posted on here last week about purchasing a domain name which i did with Heart and everything was fine. I'm just building my web site with webeden and every time I try to "Add Aditional Site Address" so the webeden bit doesn't show up it says the domain doesn't exist. What am I doing wrong or am I just thick!

Angela# said:
I posted on here last week about purchasing a domain name which i did with Heart and everything was fine. I'm just building my web site with webeden and every time I try to "Add Aditional Site Address" so the webeden bit doesn't show up it says the domain doesn't exist. What am I doing wrong or am I just thick!
You need to go into your tools at Heart and use the webforwarding/web masking feature. I dont' know specifically how that one works, but what happens is you make it so that when people put in your domain name that you've registered it fwds them to the webeden one.

Wendy

chelynnah said:
Angela# said:
You need to go into your tools at Heart and use the webforwarding/web masking feature. I dont' know specifically how that one works, but what happens is you make it so that when people put in your domain name that you've registered it fwds them to the webeden one.

Wendy

Thanks I've tried that but it doesn't say web masking. I had better e-mail them direct.

Back