The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Can Someone Help Me Wiwith Something Please ?

sacha and spike

Registered
Reaction score
im trying to make it so that every time i leave a comment i get a picture of my dog at the bottom but i dont know how to do it so if someone could help i would appreciate it :D

i will be looking at this answer cos id like to do the same (w00t)

go in your control at the top of the page. then go down the side collome till it says signature click on that you can then paste a code for the pic you want there you have to host the pic somewere else first though like muchos or phottobucket. then you can even put some text in your signature aswell .

Hope that helps but I am sure someone will be along with the tecknical terms for how to do it

Like Wendy says but the code you copy and paste should have [ IMG] at the begining and [ /img] at the end, if it is just a http: code, click on the IMG button on your signature control panel and paste it into the pop up box, it will them add the IMG brackets so the image is linked directly. Hope this helps.

:cheers: thanks for the help i have just succeeded in my tast and have learnt something new for today lol what do u think ? lol

it wont let me do it .it keeps saying something about dynamic pages??????

anybody................ :- "never mind i just need to shrink it now (lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
sacha and spike said:
:cheers: thanks for the help i have just succeeded in my tast and have learnt something new for today lol what do u think ? lol
I think you should of PM'd the photographer and asked them to make you a banner. :thumbsup:

Hope you like

dog_edited-1.jpg

Oh and if you've got a number of dogs, I can put them all within one image. For example the banner below are seperate photos merged together.

aww thanks i love it but we are not sure who u r. mum thinks u run moany moany. is she correct ? lol

Sorry! I'm Jacqui probably a new face to your Mum. If she's going champs tell her I'll be the pale, traumatised, red head, with a camera swinging round one arm and a Black & White dog on the other (Avit) :teehee:

Glad you like, think I've got a better shot of him somewhere, I'll PM you if it's any better. :thumbsup:

Back