The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Can Anyone Help Me Find

Mick C

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, The search is officially on now, for a small Lurcher Pup, ie whippet / Collie.

Preferably ready early late Oct / early Nov (am I being too pickie?).

We're in kent, but can travel to wherever.

Can anybody help :))

Thanks

Mick C said:
Hi, The search is officially on now, for a small Lurcher Pup, ie whippet / Collie.
Preferably ready early late Oct / early Nov (am I being too pickie?).

We're in kent, but can travel to wherever.

Can anybody help :))

Thanks

hi. I saw today on Gumtree (London branch)in the Pets section, a litter of lovely looking lurchers near you, I think, going for £50 each...

hi. I saw today on Gumtree (London branch)in the Pets section, a litter of lovely looking lurchers near you, I think, going for £50 each...

Thanks for that.

I've dropped the chap an e-mail :))

i have just seen a litter of bedlington x whippets on moochers , the mums a bedlington and she looks very nice, the pups are only young at the moment, but you could have a look and see if you havent already sorted yourself a pup yet,

lorrainecarol said:
i have just seen a litter of bedlington x whippets on moochers , the mums a bedlington and she looks very nice, the pups are only young at the moment, but you could have a look and see if you havent already sorted yourself a pup yet,
Thanks for the response.

Do you have the website address for Moochers?

Cheers

Mick

mick, I dont know the adress, but I know if you google moochers, you'll find it.

Thanks for the response.

Do you have the website address for Moochers?

Cheers

Mick

WWW.MOOCHERSHUNTING.COM.

You'll have to register before you can view any posts though.

The litter on Moochers I think is the same one that Mally has put a link up for you aearlier in this thread.

Good luck with your searching

Oldblueeye.

Back