The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Camping By The Sea.... What Fun!

Ann Glews

Registered
Reaction score
Izzy experienced 5 of her favourite things last weekend....

1. John

2. His camper

3. Abigail the niece

4. Rita the lurcher

5. The seaside

Filey & Fraisthorpe, great beaches.

filey082007040.jpg

Izzy at Fraisthorpe

filey082007044.jpg

My friend Abigail

filey082007028.jpg

Cousin Rita

filey082007015.jpg

Lets dance

filey082007051.jpg

The whippet waggon

filey082007058.jpg

Golden girl

Hope you like them! It was back to reality yesterday with work and today with the rain....

Fantastic photo's and Rita is a babe :wub: Izzy looks very contented :huggles:

Lovely photos - the dogs always love the beach.

When we took the Citycrofts to Devon the pups went nuts in the sand! :lol:

(w00t) :thumbsup: Great piccys - looks like a great time was had by all!! :lol:

thats our favorite beach (fraisthorpe) was it quite as the hubby wont go until the kids are back at school,he thinks it will be too busy? especially with 6 dogs. :wacko:

love the photos and yes wish i was there :lol:

Really enjoyed your pictures Annie, they are really clear too :cheers: loved the one with the little girl in it.. :thumbsup: Glad you had a nice holiday, I love Filey, reminds me of my childhood. :)

You're loving that Whippet Wagon now aren't you, Ann ? Looks like a fab place to have a break with Izzy and her friends. The dancing Lurcher :lol: : :wub: :thumbsup:

Tracey X

:wub: Gorgeous photos - they look as though they had a lovely time at the seaside :D Very spoilt dogs :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Really enjoyed your pictures Annie, they are really clear too :cheers:   loved the one with the little girl in it.. :thumbsup:    Glad you had a nice holiday, I love Filey, reminds me of my childhood. :)

I also loved the one with the little girl in it, but then as her Dad I'm duty bound to say that.

Looking at the camper van shot Ann, has John not been sharing the BBQ food equally?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't take credit for Rita or the niece, they belong to others!! But both are well bahaved and cute :lol:

Tracey, yes the camper is fun, nice pic of your dogs in your new signature. One is like Rita but with a shaggy coat! :thumbsup:

Trish, at Fraisthorpe the carpark (field) has moved back as more cliffs have gone recently! There were a fair few cars parked, but the beach wasn't busy even on a Sunday in the school holidays..... say hello if you ever see me there!

Kimi, you know John with his BBQs :- "

Ann Glews said:
I can't take credit for Rita or the niece, they belong to others!!  But both are well bahaved and cute :lol:
Tracey, yes the camper is fun, nice pic of your dogs in your new signature.  One is like Rita but with a shaggy coat! :thumbsup:

Trish, at Fraisthorpe the carpark (field) has moved back as more cliffs have gone recently!  There were a fair few cars parked, but the beach wasn't busy even on a Sunday in the school holidays..... say hello if you ever see me there!

Kimi, you know John with his BBQs :- "

there wasnt a lot of road left weeks ago when we was there,suppose its a good job the farmer as all that land.

will definatley keep my eyes open for you and i will pm you to see if your there when we go again :thumbsup: looks like it could be sometime in september now.

they all love camping don't they ! lovely pics :thumbsup:

Great pics.... :thumbsup:

...I want a camper van :- "

Lovely photos of your trip. :wub: :wub: It looks a great place for the dogs. :thumbsup:

Great photo's and happy.

I really like Filey,But not been for a long,long time.Love the camper van too :thumbsup:

Great pictures, looks and sounds like you all had a great time :thumbsup:

We love this area of the coast, do you know if there is a campsite at or near Fraisthorpe ? Never actually been there usually stay near Hornsea but love trips up to Filey and Brid. Fancy a change and Fraisthorpe looks just great :thumbsup:

Back