The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

C.c.t Rally & Country Fair

how and when did ya meet markbrick? considering the start of yuor postings was asking who he was and why everyone had sour grapes? now you know his life history gr8t one!! hehehe :thumbsup:

peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
daffydill said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
and for the record iam not mark brick so please refrain from calling me him
Sorry to butt in, but i must add my comments to this. As a retired handwriting and language expert, used many times by the courts and the police, i have to say that your inflections in the construction of your sentances are identical to Markbricks. You try to hide it by using different words, but i have indefaticable proof that Markbrick and Peter Rimmer are one and the same. Little things, like the joining of i and am, to create iam, common to both site users. Also, look at the endings of the posts. They either end with no punctuation at all, or both users end with a comma after the penultimate word. This is what we in the buisiness call a literary fingerprint, exclusive to one person. It is usually a prouct of their education and regional upbringing, and manifests itself in spelling or grammatical errors. Markbrick and Peter Rimmer have all the same errors and traits. They are one and the same.

well sorry wunwin you are wrong,now is this the 1st time you have been wrong usely when proven you sneek back into the woodwork for a while but you are wrong,iam not markbrick
My 20 years as an expert witness in many high profile court cases cannot be written off with 1 badly scripted sentance. You have used iam again, you have spelt usually wrong as you habitually do, you have ended your posting in your normal manor, and if you were truly Peter Rimmer, so new to this site, how could you possibly know my previous posting habits. If we were in the courts here my friend, you would be proven to be the person whom posts as both Markbrick and Peter Rimmer. I urge you to admit your childish guilt, and i also urge the modorators on here to carry out the removal of one or other account holder.

well what ever,i will be who ever you want me to be...signed mark, iam also petre rimmer ! (w00t) (w00t)

As usual, when confronted by overwhelming evidence, the guilty crack and admit their foolishness. In 20 years i have never failed to analize diction and language and to prove guilt. All i ask of you Markbrik is why did you feel the need to hide behind a nom de plume? Do you have a fundemental insecurity stemming from your childhood. Is your need to win and then brag about it due to the failings you felt at school? Were you never picked for the football team, and felt left out? Do not feel ashamed, but embrace your true identity. Markbrick, Peter Rimmer, whoever you are, we here on K9 are your family, we accept you for what you are, we want to get you through this period of self doubt you are going through. The gemini complex, spilt personality, can be difficult. We are here for you and your failings. Look to us for support.

top post :thumbsup: but as the mods know and a few on here do i know mark and iam sure he is killing him self laughing at your post :thumbsup: especally the part not being picked for the school football team :D when most know he was picked for a top english rugby club and then travelled to australia to play,excellant post and i wouldnt want you on my side in any court of law :oops:

dont try to make out the mods know you arent petre sorry peter rimmer mark the pyramid shaped man brick... own up to your insecurities. wunwin has done a fabulous job in outing you. now go and lick your wounds.....dads shouting "fill that big gob with cement..if you have enough" (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
you are so nasty to mark,why???????????he has won more then any of you with dogs he bred him self,i thought we are all ment to be in a hobby sport together,most of you could learnof mark but iam not getting involved with this name calling and bickering,i can see there is a lot of jealousand warped people on here :oops:

peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
daffydill said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
Sorry to butt in, but i must add my comments to this. As a retired handwriting and language expert, used many times by the courts and the police, i have to say that your inflections in the construction of your sentances are identical to Markbricks. You try to hide it by using different words, but i have indefaticable proof that Markbrick and Peter Rimmer are one and the same. Little things, like the joining of i and am, to create iam, common to both site users. Also, look at the endings of the posts. They either end with no punctuation at all, or both users end with a comma after the penultimate word. This is what we in the buisiness call a literary fingerprint, exclusive to one person. It is usually a prouct of their education and regional upbringing, and manifests itself in spelling or grammatical errors. Markbrick and Peter Rimmer have all the same errors and traits. They are one and the same.

well sorry wunwin you are wrong,now is this the 1st time you have been wrong usely when proven you sneek back into the woodwork for a while but you are wrong,iam not markbrick
My 20 years as an expert witness in many high profile court cases cannot be written off with 1 badly scripted sentance. You have used iam again, you have spelt usually wrong as you habitually do, you have ended your posting in your normal manor, and if you were truly Peter Rimmer, so new to this site, how could you possibly know my previous posting habits. If we were in the courts here my friend, you would be proven to be the person whom posts as both Markbrick and Peter Rimmer. I urge you to admit your childish guilt, and i also urge the modorators on here to carry out the removal of one or other account holder.

well what ever,i will be who ever you want me to be...signed mark, iam also petre rimmer ! (w00t) (w00t)

As usual, when confronted by overwhelming evidence, the guilty crack and admit their foolishness. In 20 years i have never failed to analize diction and language and to prove guilt. All i ask of you Markbrik is why did you feel the need to hide behind a nom de plume? Do you have a fundemental insecurity stemming from your childhood. Is your need to win and then brag about it due to the failings you felt at school? Were you never picked for the football team, and felt left out? Do not feel ashamed, but embrace your true identity. Markbrick, Peter Rimmer, whoever you are, we here on K9 are your family, we accept you for what you are, we want to get you through this period of self doubt you are going through. The gemini complex, spilt personality, can be difficult. We are here for you and your failings. Look to us for support.

top post :thumbsup: but as the mods know and a few on here do i know mark and iam sure he is killing him self laughing at your post :thumbsup: especally the part not being picked for the school football team :D when most know he was picked for a top english rugby club and then travelled to australia to play,excellant post and i wouldnt want you on my side in any court of law :oops:

If Markbrick, whom you have never met and know nothing about, was indeed picked for an international rugby tour, then im sure his name would appear in the RFU almanac. As i was involved in The RFU development scheme from 1972 - 1984, im sure the name M Hitchen would be known to me. It is not. Therfore i can draw only 2 conclusions. 1. He lied to you, Mr Rimmer, when you never met him, about his selection, or 2. he did in fact, as you state, go on an Austrailian tour, but only as the boot cleaning boy. As the names of kit men do not appear on the RFU register, this is how he slipped through the net. When you dont see him next, perhaps you could ask him, even though you dont know him, if indeed he did take to the pitch in and other position than half time orange carrier.

wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
daffydill said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:

If Markbrick, whom you have never met and know nothing about, was indeed picked for an international rugby tour, then im sure his name would appear in the RFU almanac. As i was involved in The RFU development scheme from 1972 - 1984, im sure the name M Hitchen would be known to me. It is not. Therfore i can draw only 2 conclusions. 1. He lied to you, Mr Rimmer, when you never met him, about his selection, or 2. he did in fact, as you state, go on an Austrailian tour, but only as the boot cleaning boy. As the names of kit men do not appear on the RFU register, this is how he slipped through the net. When you dont see him next, perhaps you could ask him, even though you dont know him, if indeed he did take to the pitch in and other position than half time orange carrier.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) bricky boot boy :- " (w00t) (w00t)

wunwin you seem to very clued up on poor petre hichen. :thumbsup:

Daffydil, with my legal mind, and the imformation available within previous postings, it is quite easy, for someone used to these things, to build a picture of the persons in question. Its just a matter of time before the guilty trip themselves up and expose themselves and their true selves.

wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
daffydill said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:

what a nasty person you are wunwin,i told you the truth about mark you google it look at wigan clubs and brisbane clubs and see what you come up with and if its not under rugby league he must be a big fat lier but some how i think you have a inferior problem to mark

how old is mark and what yr did he play????????????????he must of got his money from somewere as hes done ok

peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
daffydill said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:

what a nasty person you are wunwin,i told you the truth about mark you google it look at wigan clubs and brisbane clubs and see what you come up with and if its not under rugby league he must be a big fat lier but some how i think you have a inferior problem to mark

I was not to know that you meant he played rugby league. As i said, i was RFU development, not league, wher anyone with boots gets a game. But what i dont understand is why you get so uptight about the honour of a man you dont know, have never met, and unless you live in the same area ( a coincidence even i would have difficulty giving credance to) will never meet. Mr Rimmer, you are an enigma .

as gabbitas and jml said were a close community down here and we all know one another,i do know mark and know he knows his stuff but people put him down why,he has achieved a lot in a short time in showing and i know he is into working his dogs,not showing,do you know him wunwin?????????????i did ask a question about him cause i found it funny he sent a dog to the tractor rally it won the hurdles and racing and she wasnt fit,he didnt go cause he was banned cause his dogs win alot unbeleavable but true

peter rimmer said:
how old is mark and what yr did he play????????????????he must of got his money from somewere as hes done ok
Peter, the England side of 1994 i believe it was, beat the Aussies quite substantionaly in their own back yard in the ANZ stadium. The majority of the pack were Wigan players. My records dont show me who the players actually were, but your friend, who you have never met of course, and have never spoken to untill 9.45 this evening, but know so much about, may, or may not, have been included on that trip. I hope this helps you out.

wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
Peter, the England side of 1994 i believe it was, beat the Aussies quite substantionaly in their own back yard in the ANZ stadium. The majority of the pack were Wigan players. My records dont show me who the players actually were, but your friend, who you have never met of course, and have never spoken to untill 9.45 this evening, but know so much about, may, or may not, have been included on that trip. I hope this helps you out.

he was there :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 100%

peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:

What position did you play in? Was it the man with the magic sponge?

wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:

i said that night he was there,and he was,

peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:
wunwin said:
peter rimmer said:

i said that night he was there,and he was,
So he was there, but not playing then. Was he injured, or not up to the pressure of the big game?

Hope Marks got no skeletons in his cupboard,cause at this rate we'll no his life story :lol: You prepared for the big 'RED BOOK' Mark :lol:

we obviously are not that close a community, as i dont know you and you dont know me?. how did you know i lived here?. I dont beleive I ever mentioned that? :D

I do not know anything bout you being banned, but if you was surely it would be for a reason other than that? I know alot of dogs down here that have done just aswell over the last few yrs and yet fail to remember any of them getting banned?

also still a query as to why mark brick has not had his say?

why did you start your threads saying that you didnt know mark? and now you know every important detail!

so either way you are not a true person. obviously you came on here to fish info about what ? and why? people think the things they do about mark!

and not to enjoy the forum for what it is all about?.

which is why probably the rest of us joined as not only is it very interesting to hear about everybodys dogs, you get to learn quite abit too.

I feel for the ones who have wrote positive in this thread and feel they should have a chance to put up another that does not get side tracked by us lot. :cheers:

jml said:
we obviously are not that close a community, as i dont know you and you dont know me?. how did you know i lived here?. I dont beleive I ever mentioned that? :D I do not know anything bout you being banned, but if you was surely it would be for a reason other than that? I know alot of dogs down here that have done just aswell over the last few yrs and yet fail to remember any of them getting banned?

why did you start your threads saying that you didnt know mark? and now you know every important detail!

so either way you are not a true person. obviously you came on here to fish info about what ? and why?  people think the things they do about mark!

which is why probably the rest of us joined as not only is it very interesting to hear about everybodys dogs, you get to learn quite abit too.

I feel for the ones who have wrote positive in this thread and feel they should have a chance to put up another that does not get side tracked by us lot. :cheers:

i didnt say i was banned i said mark was banned :thumbsup: i came to the show on saturday which was organised by the same people,hense mark sent his dog to stretch its legs ;) and yes theres been some good reading in this thread especally from wunwin but i wouldnt want her on my side in any court case especally if it was about writing skills :D

:- " Who said wunwin was a woman, i personally thought it was a man, but then i always get it wrong. :b Diane

peter rimmer said:
jml said:
we obviously are not that close a community, as i dont know you and you dont know me?. how did you know i lived here?. I dont beleive I ever mentioned that? :D I do not know anything bout you being banned, but if you was surely it would be for a reason other than that? I know alot of dogs down here that have done just aswell over the last few yrs and yet fail to remember any of them getting banned?

so either way you are not a true person. obviously you came on here to fish info about what ? and why?  people think the things they do about mark!

i didnt say i was banned i said mark was banned :thumbsup: i came to the show on saturday which was organised by the same people,hense mark sent his dog to stretch its legs ;) and yes theres been some good reading in this thread especally from wunwin but i wouldnt want her on my side in any court case especally if it was about writing skills :D

same old markbrick spelling mistakes (w00t) (w00t) hence is how you spell the word :thumbsup: and your usual lack of space straight after a comma (w00t) (w00t)

i hereby refuse to comment anymore on this illiterate apemans thread.

i advise everyone else to simply ignore him....he will go away back up the trees again..well dad reckons so anyway, and dads are never wrong :wub:

Back