The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Ibm/grasscutter

Doreen Hopkins

Registered
Reaction score
Hi just to let everyone who will be travelling down to Thurrock for the BWRA event that there will be refreshments on sale all day. We look forward to seeing you all

regards Doreen

Doreen Hopkins said:
Hi just to let everyone who will be travelling down to Thurrock for the BWRA event that there will be refreshments on sale all day.  We look forward to seeing you all
                      regards  Doreen

can some one please let me have the post code for thurrock for the weekend thanks lynne

dirty den said:
Doreen Hopkins said:
Hi just to let everyone who will be travelling down to Thurrock for the BWRA event that there will be refreshments on sale all day.  We look forward to seeing you all
                       regards   Doreen

can some one please let me have the post code for thurrock for the weekend thanks lynne

Lynne, its RM16 2QH

Doreen

Doreen Hopkins said:
dirty den said:
Doreen Hopkins said:
                       regards   Doreen

Lynne, its RM16 2QH

Doreen

thanks dorren

From M25...

Leave at Junction 30/31 on the A13 For Lakeside/Tilbury. Once on the A13 exit at 2nd junction, marked Grays. (not Lakeside, that is the 1st junction). At this junction exit at the 4th exit (marked Grays again) You will then come to a large roundabout (with lights) Take 1st exit (marked Stifford Clays). This is Long Lane, after going straight across 2 mini roundabouts the road starts to narrow, on the right is Thurrock RFC. And you're there. Approx 8-10 minutes from the M25.

Just in case the SatNav has an off day!

Regards,

Paul

We have had a fair amount of rain at Thurrock so the track should be first class for the IBM and Grasscutter Open on Sunday. We look forward to seeing those of you who are travelling down.

although i,d love to come the dogs aren,t ready yet as they got injured the other week, i do love thurrock the travelling doesn,t bother us, they may only handle one run at aycliffe, sorry sheila may be next time

debbie

hope to come if we get the all clear with the dogs on thursday

Yeah, the track did look good today, what with Arthur doing the white-linning, and Sheila attempting to stencil the club's name on the container! :) Not sure it was a success for Sheila, but she's gonna try again.

Anyways, I'll be there even if I'm gonna miss going to Upton Park to see (the mighty blues) Grays AFC v Woking in the FA Trophy Final, which we won last year...

Hope to see many of you there...we could get a good turnout...we had 26 club dogs on Sunday, and quite a few were missing for one reason or another...

Well done all concerned...

Kind Regards,

Paul

We intend on being there - whether we make it or not is a different matter :- "

The HOT DOGS were lovely last time I went, I think Ken eat most of them can you ration him to 2 Sheila hes on a diet :thumbsup:

Yes, you can park on the field along the edge as you go in as I do like to respect the rugby field and just have the odd couple of vehicles on there i.e. disabled etc., hopefully they have forecast right with showers forecast for Saturday in London and dry on Sunday. For those who might be venturing down it's usually the case that travelling North from here you have a fairly clear run home.

Yours in sport

Sheila

hope it is a great success shelia as i always love goin to thurrock see u sunday if u need any work doin way in traps lure ect give me a bell :thumbsup:

Nice one Andy, much appreciated by all at the SE WRC, I should imagine...I pulled a single trap the other night...and did it hurt later on...thought I was 100%, but still must have a little scar tissue...so, I hope the club can run everything ok (and they will)...but, your offer of help is top class...

what the sport is all about...

kind regards,

Paul

COME ON GRAYS!!

well ill just give u a little advice jackie and vicky weather u choose to take it or not is up to you but for thurrock u have to go SOUTH ok all the best on the never endin treck lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have already mentioned this Andy, and that the journey home from Thurrock to the North is much easier than when we come accross when travelling home from meetings in the North. Even without being held up by accidents the volume of traffic coming off of slip roads on a Sunday evening is enormous and can put an extra hour on our journey but what I have been told by racers who have travelled back from Thurrock on a Sunday evening is that they hit hardly any traffic or hold ups.

Regards

Sheila

sorry we will miss this open shaila :( Tony's got a race tomorrow :b have to let him have his fun :thumbsup: hope to see you at the next one, :cheers:

Back