The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Harry Seymour Top Ten Open @ Wallsend

thats all the pics everyone. chris please feel free to take any u like for the whippet news il send the full results to u. :thumbsup:

Thanks for results and pics Carole :thumbsup: Well Done Everybody :thumbsup: especially Russ taking supreme scratch :thumbsup: and both Johns :thumbsup: great to see Prada coming back :thumbsup:

Well done everyone esp john and jean with Branco Boy and john and penny

well done all the winners.

our club dogs did very well prada taking the bitches just from just mary running very well.

missy mu belle taking the yearlings looking very well.

steves springwell ruby showed her pace to take the 45 :thumbsup:

john and jeans branco boy showed what he can do in the dogs to win very comfortably, piglet was a gentleman in letting the result stand as charle pigs trap didnt open nice one andrew :luck:

branco boy showed his midrace pace to take supreme from prada impressive run :thumbsup:

micks katies boy ran well against the classy mazuma

allis beau belle ran very strong to peg back dirtwater fox to just get piped on the line :luck:

sunprince ran brilliant but coudnt make the yards on the flying keep in touch :thumbsup:

well rising sun lovely day out,well run as always. ritas corner shop very nice . that chocolate with allsorts in. really really :wub: :wub: 10 out of 10 lemom drizzle was also :wub: .

thanks for the day out :luck: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners specialy top trainer mr noble you gunna get chappy on the run with this dog lol :thumbsup:

well done john n jean with branco boy,pure class keep it up :thumbsup:

well done john and branco boy nice see young dog come on so well and well done all rest of winners and dont worry carol you always try your best mate keep it up :thumbsup:

after taking lots of pics of the supreme winner BRANCO BOY i love this pic of him giving john a cuddle and its the best pic:
2012-06-190012012-06-19016.jpg
What a lovely picture, should have more pics like this instead of trying to get the dogs to pose, must say a big well done to John and Jean and of course BRANCO BOY he was very impressive today.

Well done all the winners and everyone concerned in running the open. Especially John & Prada and John & Branco Boy, looking forward to seeing this young dog over the next few months.

Enjoyed your racing summary David but don't forget the winner of the 36lb scr WOR RAG he ran great today winning the race from the boxes, then putting in a good run in the supreme. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

as david h has put his summary on i think i shud do one too lol gives u lot something to read. as ive said before the track was in pristine condition the best its been in years. the cafe as usual had some delicious food all donated by the members. The racing well there was some good ones @ 2ft per 1lb and none withdrew in finals ie all the heavyweight dogs ran off. unfortunatly i missed branco boys race (talking) and i also missed the final (sorting trophies out) but ive been told he ran great, as did supreme bitch prada. From our region Just Mary ran really well to take the 24lb class and just missed out in the final to the classy prada. The 28lb bitches looked a great race from behind with Dirtwater fox the winner. The time trial race I have to say was a great race all 3 dogs from wallsend with sc 2yds and 2yds it was close with one putting a d/h up between digga and rosie but the other side putting up rosie so the majority was white the winner but good handicapping off pat there. The supreme scratch race was a great race with Russells tight feet just getting it on the line must have been my shouting him on lol All in all a great day. pleased it wasnt on today as weve just had the downpour of all downpours lol :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. The track was superb [must be one of the best in the country] Thanks to the hard work of the members and workers [Geof, Erica. Rita, Pat,Carol, Brian, sorry if ive missed anybody. [This open went without a hitch] Thankyou.

Also well done to all the other winners.

Back