The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Club Teams

Absoloutley brilliant! Another effing argument! Do you know what? I've had as much as I can effing stand...I will run my dog on Sunday and at the Champs, and after that Rory and the pup will no longer travel...I really am fed up to the back teeth with this so called 'sport' I feel real sorry for Rory and my new pup, but really have had ENOUGH!!!

STOP IT NOW! OR YOUR SPORT IS DEAD!

With Serious Regards,

Paul

this so called sport as been dead for a long time :angry:

paul if this arguing about fed equipment makes you want to stop travleing / racing,then your heart can not be in whippet racing,it won't stop me. :cheers:

p.s. there is a simple sollution to all this,if tony & yvonne give the equipment back to the members then all will be forgotten,and we can get on with the racing instead of there being a bad atmosphere when they are at a meeting,only them can change it :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
spot on john :thumbsup: if they handed it over even to a member if not the committee then it would end i think. Paul no one forces you to race or argue , so if you dont like it its simple dont get involved. no offense.

There will always be the occasional slanging match-bickering- atmosphere etc.. over something/someone-regardless of the Yvonne/Tony issue....

If the equipment is given back-there will soon be something else...another issue to take its place..

Just race your dogs Paul-take no notice-keep yourself to yourself-if necessary

Its all actually quite comical..if you read over it ..(to me now anyway...)

Some of the postings/comments are hilarious-

Non-pedigree Whippet Racing-(HOBBY)!!!!!!!!

Some should be lecturers or at the very least be writing books on the many aspects of the sport/hobby/breeding/injuries-

They'd make a mint!-be set up for life.

Don't take it all too seriously-I'm sure many others don't...

I've bitten many a time...when the bait has been dangled...probably will again at some weak moment-lol :clown:

K9 is a fun and informative site when used as such...

Just before Scotland-there was a mention of tossing the Kyber/Kabar-however you spell it??

Would have been up to olympic standard -Never a shortage of tossers eh? lol in any sport....not just this one....

What the hell eh?

Karen

all i done was queried something and it turns out into this its F***ing mad!

all these sarcastic comments coming out its all crap and theres a a few people who dont help situations

talk about the bwra teams now in this topic if u want to talk about tony and the fed do it in another topic i getting bored with same shit

i fancy blidworth to win the teams this year they have got a lot of ood dogs but hope my club old hall wins c ya sunday at asfordby

spellbound said:
john m said:
spellbound said:
:) should be a good day, think this is the most teams entered for a long time show's what a good job the committee are doing good luck see you there :thumbsup:
How do you equate the number of teams entered with how the committee is working

well most members don't run at events they consider to be poorly run by the committee i.e say if the judge were to full asleep, :oops:

yes pig i think it was silly comments like people falling asleep that turned this topic into f***ing crap as you put it

anyway good luck to all the teams who enter

How things are at the moment on here, i really wouldn't blame Nigel for closing the non ped section, i feel it may have run it's course.

We just keep going over old ground instead of moving forward, and the sport is being made out to be this massive bitch fest, when really it's not half as bad as people are making out. If someone's got a problem with someone pm them or speak to them at the track, coz chances are the rest of us don't want to be reading it.

Like most teams Piglet, we are depleated with injuries and seasons and may have to run lightweights in the heavy weight section,The scratch racers at this club proves our problem, Bulley beef, is unavailable due to holidays, Naz's warrior is off the track due to toe injury, and Alans Chunky isnt fit due to Alans personal problems, it seemed at one time picking which one to run was going to be the problem, but Blidworth will defend the trophy that it won last year come what may.

Vicky said:
How things are at the moment on here, i really wouldn't blame Nigel for closing the non ped section, i feel it may have run it's course.We just keep going over old ground instead of moving forward, and the sport is being made out to be this massive bitch fest, when really it's not half as bad as people are making out.  If someone's got a problem with someone pm them or speak to them at the track, coz chances are the rest of us don't want to be reading it.

paul don't let this put you off a sport you love and work so hard at,

vickys right if people want to pm us about anything they can or ask when they see us, this should all be sorted soon when it goes to court so why keep going on about it on k9

:) so what teams are now running, ?????? and what team do you think will win?????????

ok i agree for once :wacko: lets leave it of k9 :)

hello mate how u doin :) ill have a beer with u at champs and some good crack :thumbsup:

Yeah, I lost the plot last night...And I apologise. However, we must be aware that this site is in the public domain...our little spate's can we read by anyone...and we must stop it. Personally, I do not look forward to racing like I used to, I hope this will change in the near future.

Anyway's, I think Sunday will be good day, and the South will challenge, we just wish there was a team BEND championship :)

Regards,

Paul

:) yes that a good idea paul, i like the teams and its even better when your just watching, :thumbsup:

Good luck to all the teams tomorrow. The track is looking good and the sand pit has been dug out and filled. Thankyou Paul for your hard work as always.

I do believe that Blidworth won but my source of info is more that likely to be p&$$*d up! :lol:

ETA Congrats to Blidworth runners

Last edited by a moderator:
Tipical of you that Vicky ---you know all the p-ss tanks dont you???

steve

Back