The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Champs

One last achievement i think deserves recongnition is for myself, Chris Horsnall, Karen and Dean Wilson, for understanding and listening to young Val for 4 hours solid on Saturday night, it was quite a performance lol - I would challenge anybody to give Val a drink and they try and get a word in after, i think she would be an olympic champ for talking, and coming from me i think that says it all lol- In all seriousness thanks for a nice evening guys, and well done to Dean my bbqing partner in crime, you can defo come again lol
:D :D I AGREE JADE WE HAD A QUITE NITE WITH VAL FRIDAY IN THE BLACKPOLE :- :-

Well done everyone a brill weekend of racing, I won't do personal congrats cos every one of the winners, runners up and competitors deserve a big well done :)

As for Saturday night Jade, its the quietist i've been in a long time :p but went to bed truly shattered by just trying to keep up with the speed of Valerie's conversation :D As for Dean you now know why he's my golden boy, I can put that on here cos he don't come on and read it - AWWWWW BLESS HIM :D :D

First of all congratulations to all the winners on both days what a great event, big thank you to all the organisers and workers, absolutley extatic about the way our dog U Choose (pip) ran a massive thanks to Yvonne for all the time and work she has spent on him and for giving us a day never to be forgotton :) :)

Huge thanks to the BWRA comittee and their hosting track Worcestor WRC, all your efforts were greatly appreciated and resulted in an excellent weekend of racing. :thumbsup:

Huge congratulations to Bigland Bailey, Sugar Mouse and Freddy's Melody running their socks off in some excellent scratch racing :cheers:

Big Woo for the North West dogs...

Maid Your Point on his heat win - so sorry your injury put you out of the final and hope all will be well. :luck:

Maid U Luck on his 2nd BWRA straight RCH title :cheers:

Hunkie running a blinder in the 55lb class

Beside The Point on her runner up to kennel mate..

Mo Chara, back on form and running away with Supreme - good on you girl!! :D

King Bear on his runner up win :cheers:

Bobby Dazzler on his runner up

Little Flyer and Push The Button making it to their respective finals :thumbsup:

Avit securing a position in the 36lb final and could of fallen under a blanket at the end. You did me proud lad coming back from a massive tear in his back at devon and a long rest period. :wub:

Whiskey Fudge and Rapskallion also recovering from injuries but putting in good efforts considering. :thumbsup:

Finally well done to Yvonne and U Choose, he ran straight as a die for you to get a deserved title - well done. :cheers:

Congratulations to all the other title winners and runner-ups - well done!

Thanks to Tom for keeping me warm yesterday with mugs of tea :D Photos should be on later on this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to say how well you choose ran .well done john and fiona he did you proud ;)

and i forgot to say big thanks to jac for standing there both days to take all the pics.Your a star jac :thumbsup:

abig thanx to the bwra commitee 4 a very well run weekend. well dont all the champs and runners up and everyone 4 taking part some great races.

Thanks Amanda and Nick for helping with Our Ebby and Our Bea. Ebbs only two weeks out of season gave all she had got to get runner up to her little brother Bigland Bailey. Belle ran her legs off, winning her first heat (couldnt believe it when red flag went up) Both girls ran well. It must be Nicks magic fingers or Amandas lectures !!!! Not forgetting Pauline and Tina shouting them on. Well done to everyone who was there. Win or loose Im sure all the dogs did their best and all the owners are as proud of them as I am of mine.

Just wanted to add our thanks to the BWRA committee, all the workers and Worcester WRC for all the hard work that goes into running an event as successful as this one. We were only there for saturday as Im still not well enough for weekend racing at the moment but what a day it was. The racing was brilliant and all the dogs were a credit to their owners all running their hearts out, well done to all of you. Special well done to all our fellow scratch racers especially Russ with Bigland Bailey ( bet he hasnt come down to earth yet), also Geoff and Hazel with Sugar Mouse, she didnt put a paw wrong all day and also well done to young Daniel with Freddies Melody. Last of all congrats to our fellow scratch vet winners Hellbent and Ones Cushti Bok. It was great to see all the veteran scratch racers including of course our pride and joy Perry (Dodgy Chaser) :)

Last but not least thanks Jacs for standing there all weekend taking all the pics :)

A massive thankyou to Alison and Colin and their team for all their hard work over the champs weekend great job guys. :thumbsup: And what a day it turned out to be Bailey picked up his and mine first SUP RCH still has not sunk in (w00t) ,would just like to thank everyone that congratulated the pair of us as we came off the track it really added to the whole experience. :D Wondered if anyone could tell me if he is the youngest dog to pick up a title at 15 months!!!!! :huh: Thanx everyone and see all next sunday at Old Hall.And well done to all the other winners especially Mochara,Sugar Mouse and Freddies Melody. :cheers:
Have you come down off cloud 9 Russ ? I know exactly how you feel. Ebby ran her first race in March 2008 and got SUP RCH in August 2008. It must be in the genes !! Well done.Keep those trophies well polished. Love to Bailey from big sister Ebony.

Im so proud of my 2 girls!! :wub:

First of all Dixie ( fun & frolics ) taking another 30lb title!! (w00t) Well done blue girl!!

And good old ruby ( ruby murry ) trying her bloody heart out but yet again to miss out on a photo!! :( always next year ruby!! :D

Also would like to say a massive well done to Supmere Rch Red Rascal!! Bet you are both so proud :cheers:

Tom.

Big well done to pat and john with Candy and Ruby Ror and Tina with Our Touch Bill and Doreen and there two boys Tony with Zak and all the other winners and runners up extra proud of Candy Well done to all the workers that made a great weekend VICKI AND MICK

A massive thankyou to Alison and Colin and their team for all their hard work over the champs weekend great job guys. :thumbsup: And what a day it turned out to be Bailey picked up his and mine first SUP RCH still has not sunk in (w00t) ,would just like to thank everyone that congratulated the pair of us as we came off the track it really added to the whole experience. :D Wondered if anyone could tell me if he is the youngest dog to pick up a title at 15 months!!!!! :huh: Thanx everyone and see all next sunday at Old Hall.And well done to all the other winners especially Mochara,Sugar Mouse and Freddies Melody. :cheers:
Have you come down off cloud 9 Russ ? I know exactly how you feel. Ebby ran her first race in March 2008 and got SUP RCH in August 2008. It must be in the genes !! Well done.Keep those trophies well polished. Love to Bailey from big sister Ebony.
Thanx Pat and Bob you are a great couple real good sports thankyou for the lend of Ebbys trap board it did give luck to Bailey in the supreme helping him ping out the traps :eek: massive thanx. :thumbsup: It is all abit hard to take in and the family back home are chuffed to bits Bailey had massive cuddles :wub: from my 2 girls and of cause the wife we all had a treat to celebrate a nice curry ;) .Many thanx for everyones comments the hole day will stay in my memorys for a long time (w00t) .See you all again soon Russ and the family the very proud owners of Sup Scr Rch Bigland Bailey. :cheers:

Last words i promise big thanx to Steve for the cuppa when we arrived and the muscle rub :thumbsup: how much do i ow you for that lol. :clown: :wacko: :teehee:

BIG WELL DONE TO KENNY CHRIS AND THE GIRLS .AND ALSO TO JOHN AND PAT STAYTE I TOLD YOU , YOUR HAVE TO PUT MORE SHELVES UP JOHN LOL AND WELL DONE TO ROB AND TINA AS WELL .

What a good enjoyable weekend. Well done to the commitee on a well run event.

Well done John with his two Rchs, Candy Mill & Tinkersmill.Well done Tam & Keeley with Thailand,[she looks to have a great future ahead of her]

A big well done to Vicky & Mark on another superb performance from their brilliant little bitch Cara.

Also well done to all the other winners & champions. :thumbsup:

Well done to Keely and Tam with Thailand winning a tittle at such a young age she got plenty more to come and to cookie for runner up

Pat John and Billy

forgot to mention thailand she did you proud ;) red rascal also well done :) bigland bailey really impresed ;)

Congratulations to all champions and owners, hope it's my turn next year. :)

i would just like to say a good well done to vicky and mark on gaining supreme again with mochara, ( brill ) ., thankyou to porky and lisa for taking me down to worcester, a fantastic weekend and some great company,. well done to you both getting your titles and to ricky with hellbent re gaining his title vet nolimit scr, well done zimba,. well done all other north yorks dogs who did great this weekend gone

Back