22lb Polysaurus

24lb Peggy Sue

26lb Mai-zee-mu

28lb Scooby Dont or Acca

30lb Refuse to Bend

32lb Sun Bird

milly said:
fallenangel said:
What times racing due to sart tomorrow.  got to time my painkillers to get there and watch some racing before they run out  and if anyone see me on my knees with my bum in the air just ignore me  :D
Thats a dangerous position, if piglets out & about (w00t) :D

fallenangel said:
trust me at my age with my figure i`m even safe from piglet :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

no wonder i have got a bad name :- " :oops:

Just realized i mixed Linda's dogs up they should read

28lb Sunbird or Acca

30lb Refuse to Bend

32lb Scooby Don't

good luck to everyone taking part at the weekend my tip for sup dog n bitch are maizy moo and gold run best of luck to all :luck: scratch not sure :thumbsup:

fallenangel said:
trust me at my age with my figure i`m even safe from piglet :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Have you ever tried" TRAMACET".Ihave suffered from back trouble for 24 years now,since i had a bad accident,and done 7 disc's in one go.My main trouble now is sciatica.But for pain relief,ive found these to be the best at the moment,although they will put you on a wee high,and leave every word that comes out of you're mouth,sounding just a little different than it should.Ialso have to have regular VOLTAROLXMORPHINE jags,when things are realy bad.Ask youre GP about these...Billy...PS.if you cant get them, PM me.

Thanks for that I have scoliosis and sciatica flat back sindrom and fixed sagittal imbalance basicaly My backs usuless but so my Gp so there no chnace of me getting any of the thing you suggetsed from her

Thanks again

Wendy

Anyone else for any tips, most people have gone for similar - wonder if there'll be any surprises??? Personally will be glad when it's all over :teehee: (w00t) Kalms and Rescue Remedy at the ready!!! :cheers:

Some outsiders that should give a good account of themselves

Spirit of the stag

Nemo

My Quest

Megs wish

Best of Mates

ones cushti's star and ones cushti's bok 36ld

Last edited by a moderator:
nobodys tipping george and lynes ryme and reason fantastic bend dog will be a great 36 scr ryme and reason from one custi bok another flying machine.

sure to be some others with a chance :luck:

Thanks for that Karen, seems i only know his home name, but a nice dog all the same and one that has been improving with each run.

sup/scr deenside belle :) outside bet ryhme & reason

vets sun princess if she runs reserve lacey venture

sup/bitch sunbird

sup/dog just friends

:luck: good luck to all that take part :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
DavidH said:
nobodys tipping george and lynes ryme and reason fantastic bend dog will be a great 36 scr  ryme and reason from one custi bok another flying machine. sure to be some others with a chance :luck:

true rhyme n reason a very good dog :D

all the best to every one hew competes i got a pretty heavy stag doo to go to saturday day and night so ill be probly watchin 10 dog s going round the track at a time lol

i fancy sup bitch sun bird

sup dog gold run ( both gunna take some fetchin out )

sup scratch deansidebelle

:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers: :D

bet your dog is not far away andrew,also vons bound too fantastic pace interesting class 19/20 21/22 who will go where some great dogs in this class any of 5/6 could do it:wacko: :luck:

DavidH said:
bet your dog is not far away andrew,also vons bound too fantastic pace  interesting class 19/20 21/22  who will go where some great dogs in this class any of 5/6 could do it:wacko:  :luck:

tinkerman :D

cannot remember his name all i can remember hes named after one of the all time great swimmers i think he won 7 gold medals?can any body help me out

anyway my tip of the day is spirit of the stag

Back