The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bwra Agm

Doreen Hopkins

Registered
Reaction score
Just heard that the BWRA Straight Championships will be at Worcester

in August 2009. I for one am pleased as you can not fault the track, it was in mint condition this year, and there is lots of room for camping.

Good luck to Worcester on staging this event.

Doreen

never mind about the straits, we want to know where the bend champs is at first.

apparently if don syson had his way at the meeting i would not be able to gary, cos he wanted dogs that are already registerd banning.... what did he want us to do. put them down or what.... i dont understand why he wanted a limit anyway cos he only runs small dogs....i think the word witchhunt comes to mind, so look out.

sorry jasper back on topic i am pleased the straight champs are at Worcster again really enjoyed the last two year :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
fingers cross they let us camp from thursday so we can go :luck:

I really enjoyed the camp site we were at too... some good late night out in the on site pub lol

Doreen Hopkins said:
Just heard that the BWRA Straight Championships will be at Worcesterin August 2009.  I for one am pleased as you can not fault the track, it was in mint condition this year, and there is lots of room for camping.

Good luck to Worcester on staging this event.

Doreen

agree Doreen :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

great track well done :thumbsup:

DENISE BAILEY said:
I really enjoyed the camp site we were at too... some good late night out in the on site pub lol
when have you even seen us in a pub. a cup of horlics and a good book my evenings nowaday. and then i sit and watch all the **** head coming back to lafe at them :lol:

might have to think about it though as friday to monday morning is to short for tony to set everything up and take it down again. he needs a day at least doing nowt to recover the old git :lol: .

we missed the champs this years cos of it so hope we can sort somthing out to go next year as fingers crossed we could have 4 to run not just one (w00t)

Thas what they mugged us for this yr tommy well

Naffed of he couldn't find a hornin :D

LYNCHIE said:
Thas what they mugged us for this yr tommy well Naffed of he couldn't find a hornin  :D

good greef think i camp site might be the best option for us then allthough i do love the atmostfer at track side. we go on holiday to normal campsites with full fersisaltys for less than that for 3 night for out tent high season

if we go al be looking for a site near by,as it was a load of crap on the field,nowt to do,so its with yous this year butt :thumbsup:

Back