The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buy One Get One Free

Bellefire

Registered
Reaction score
After having to have my old bitch pts, i thought about getting a new dog, but it seemed too soon. Yesterday my dad rang to say he had met a guy selling a couple of lurcher puppies. He'd looked them over and they were nice pups. The guy was desperate to sell them. If he didn't sell them, then he was going to 'bucket' them. :eek: :rant: I rang my OH and told him i was going to go and buy one. I couldn't afford both, and the drive up was terrible, as I didn't know how I would choose. :unsure:

When I got there, my dad met me and told me the guy had said if I wanted them both, I could have them for the price of one. So, I handed over my cash, and brought two little puppies home. My OH just laughed at me when he got home, and said he'd an idea there would be 2 there when he got back.

So, here they are. Saluki Grey x Collie Grey. 9 weeks old. I think they're gorgeous :) :wub:

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]they're lovely, got each other to keep them company can't think of anything better than that, good luck with them both :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Bargain (w00t)

They look absolutely gorgeous :wub: - I wouldn't of been able to leave one knowing what might happen to it either :( .

Have you chosen names yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
jackie/it said:
Bargain  (w00t) They look absolutely gorgeous  :wub: - I wouldn't of been able to leave one knowing what might happen to it either  :( .

Have you chosen names yet?

Belle for the bitch, Chance for the dog.

(Chance is the one with the white on his nose)

Fab names - looking forward to seeing pictures as they grow :wub:

They are absolutely gorgeous , looks like you are in for a busy time :D

What a lucky pair to have found someone like you for their forever home and together :wub: :wub: They're beautiful :wub: :wub:

they are lovely :wub: lots of luck with them i also would of come back with 2 :lol:

you lucky lucky thing :huggles:

I love the last photo both asleep with full bellies :wub:

Back