The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Butterfly For Manoush Iz Volzhskoy Serenady Estonian Junior Winner 201

Susasi_74

Registered
Reaction score
It's been a long time since my last posting. I thought I'd up-date you with latest news about our young lady Tara. She was EXC/1, JCAC, BOBJ, BB-4 and Crufts qualified on 6th of June under judge Andreja Novak, Slovenia and received title Estonian Junior Winner 2010 (now officially (w00t) EST JW'10 Butterfly for Manoush iz Volzhskoy Serenady) which is just amazing. This was Tara's second show in Junior Class and we only did one show in Finland (Järvenpää, judge Primoz Peer, Slovenia) before the Estonia show just to practise a bit. At the Järvenpää she won Junior Class and was selected Best Bitch-4 which was a lovely start for her show career. We are obviously very proud of our little one!!! Here are a few photos of her from Järvenpää show and you can find more pictures and information on our blog: http://manoushwhippets.blogspot.com/ or www.manoushwhippets.fi

tara_jarvenpaa_30502010_14_www.jpg

tara_jarvenpaa_30502010_15_www.jpg

tara_jarvenpaa_30502010_3_www.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice - you must be over the moon with her!!!

Susanne...Tara has turned into a really stunning young lady,I have watched her grow from a very small baby full of potential which she has now fufilled,and you have every reason to be very proud of her! Good luck for the rest of the show season..not that you need it! :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone for your kind words :D :D :D :D I am really proud of her and though we still have a bit of training to do, I am sure we will get there in the end. She has just so much drive in her.. tries to out-run me :DDD But I am sure when she gets a bit older (maybe calmer ?? :- :- ) as well it might do the trick ;) ;)

Just stunning :thumbsup:

Congratulations on her wins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your fantastic wins with Tara. :thumbsup:

Congratulations, you must be very proud of Taras achievements so far.

Back