The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Burnt Sienna Midsummer Breeze Bis!

B.S.

Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday at a Sighthound show here in Sweden my bitch "Bree" International, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian & Nordic winner -07 won BEST IN SHOW!

She had puppies 4½ months ago so she hasn't been in the rings so much this year, but her appearance yesterday will be remembered.

Judge was Barbara Ruth Smith from the US but now living in Sweden. I had never shown any of my dogs for her before so I didn't know what to expect. Bree's young daughter that I kept from her litter "Lexi" B.S. Sweet Emotion was Best In Show 2 Baby 4-6 months.

Thanks for letting me brag!

Lisa Winder & Burnt Sienna Whippets

BIS_H_gbo.jpg

Here is Lexi, Burnt Sienna Sweet Emotion, BIS 2 Baby puppy 4-6 months. Her first show and also first time on a show lead!

Lisa Winder

BIS_2_Baby.jpg

Big congratulations to you :) beautiful girls, both mother & daughter :wub: I am sure you will be having lots of fun times ahead, well done ;)

They are both stunners! I looove Lexi's red color, its gorgeous! :wub:

One very beautiful Whippet!! her baby is going to be lovely too. Congratulations, on your big wins. :)

Congratulations on your super wins and for the lovely pictures.

May I ask who the sire of your lovely baby is please?

What beautiful girls you have.

Many congratulations on such superb results. :)

Thanks for sharing these lovely girls and well done on your wins.

:wub: Beautiful girls, Well done on their acheivments :wub:

Linus_minskad.jpg

Thank you!

The sire of Bree's litter is Silentkaze Artloving Rouge 4 CC's (CH Klenod's Qhavat X CH Plaudite Night Queen). Born in Finland, came to Sweden as a stud fee pup.

Lisa

Congratulations on your super wins and for the lovely pictures.May I ask who the sire of your lovely baby is please?

Bree has always been a fav of mine,she is a beautiful girl and it looks like Lexi is going to be taking after her!

Many CONGRATULATIONS to both of them.

Back