The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bully Beef

Totally gutted for you Kev, our thoughts are with you and we will miss watching him run. R.I.P. love from Tam,Shelley,Toni,Tjand Keeley

So sorry words don't seem enough at these sort of times ---

probably we are only supposed to remember the good times and the pleasure you have had together -----

RIP Sam

Steve/Karen

So sorry Kevin to hear this sad news our thoughts are with you at this time R.I.P. Sam you did your owner proud.

Best Wishes from

Sheila and Arthur

So very sorry to hear this dreadful news. He was a brilliant racer, a pleasure to watch. Our thoughts are with you Kev. RIP Sam

Elaine and Sally

So so sorry kev, i cant believe it. Rip sam you gorgeous boy x x

sorry to hear such sad news. RIP little one xxx(carole & peter whizzs)

Last edited by a moderator:
No more shall we have the pleasure of watching Bully burst through the pack in the last stages of the race to take the honours, the hours you spent training him shown everyone what could be done by a good and honest owner who was prepared to work with his dog, it is with a heavy heart that i heard this news and i consider it a privalage to have seen this dog run so many good races and so often, RIP Bully and condolences to Kevin, a good dog man.

sorry for your sad loss, he was a brilliant scratch dog

a sad loss remember him trialing as a pup

against chriss gift a great loss to kev

john m said:
No more shall we have the pleasure of watching Bully burst through the pack in the last stages of the race to take the honours, the hours you spent training him shown everyone what could be done by a good and honest owner who was prepared to work with his dog, it is with a heavy heart that i heard this news and i consider it a privalage to have seen this dog run so many good races and so often, RIP Bully and condolences to Kevin, a good dog man.
Spot on John :thumbsup:

our sympathy goes out to you Kev on your tragic loss R.I.P bully beef

Joan & Colin

john m said:
Well said. :thumbsup:

Clipboard22.sized.jpg

one of the great scr dogs a sad loss R.I.P bully beef

Had some great fun times trying to catch him with Moany Moany :) . He'll always be remebered here for giving us a great bit of sport :huggles: .

so sorry to hear another great dog lost on the race track r.i.p. sam

what such bad news,he was one of the greats and will be sadly missed,our thoughts are with you at this sad time. :( r.i.p.bully beef.

Back