The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies !!!

I haven't seen Buffy's babies for ages, they are adorable :wub: I want one!! :huggles: :- "

Happy Birthday Puppies - Four Weeks old today !!!!!!!!

pups4weeks_014.jpg

pups4weeks_006.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww ther are so cute!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: the wee light brindle boy looks like he's going to be a real stunner...is that the one that you were planning on keeping?

"The light brindle boy is Jill's pup"

:D fantastic!!!! ...when can i pick him up ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want them ... all of them ... give me them NOW ... <wild maniacal cackling ...>

(w00t) :wacko: :rant: :blink: o:)

:wub: Gorgeous litter, I would have to keep them all :thumbsup:

Oh my, they are growing so fast. They're a gorgeous bunch, keep the pics rolling, I just love drooling over them LOL. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

We had a go at stacking them today !!!! see what you think

First up RJ, Tank, and the white/brindle girl

pups4weeks_019.jpg

pups4weeks_018.jpg

pups4weeks_022.jpg

and then the wee man, but he was to sleepy to take it seriously !!! so theres another picture of him more comfortable - if he was one of the seven dwarfs he'd be sleepy !!!!

pups4weeks_020.jpg

pups4weeks_010.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: They look so very sweet - they aren't sure about standing are they - frozen to the spot more like :lol: - what great pictures! :thumbsup: RJ still my favourite, but they are ALL as sweet as honey! :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are great, and the white/brindle bitch is lovely.....very very very tempted...

Denise

OMG Third girl or Wee man for ME :wub: :wub: :wub: They are gorgeous :thumbsup: OK lets have another look ....... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well after almost 5 week's I have picked my pup (w00t) . It's going to be RJ,,but he will be known as " RIGGS " :wub: .

A photo of my little Devil :oops: Darling :wub:

:wub: is that his dad in your avator susan?

if it is there identical! :thumbsup: :wub: good choice!

I'd have to go for the blues though :wub:

Excellent Susan. I really like RJ ...oops... Riggs. Now we will be certain to see more of him! :thumbsup:

Back