The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies !!!

They are adorable :wub: :wub: glad to hear Buffy is doing well :huggles:

Just a couple more..........(cant help it, they are too cute :wub: )

puppies1_034.jpg

puppies1_035.jpg

Tank has a black nose now :D ,,He does like the teddy bear (w00t) . They are all looking fab :cheers: . Looking forward to the weekend when we all come to see them :D :D :D . The wee man has got a lot bigger now also :wub: .

Buffy is doing a grand job :))

Glad Buffy is doing alright... all the puppies are sooooooo cute, but I'm def in love with the brindle boy... absolutely gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all looking fabulous, buffyrannoch, you must be so proud of such a healthy looking litter. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: o:) :) So hard to choose a favourite, but Tank is absolutely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous pups :thumbsup: It sounds like Buffy really knows what shes doing hiding bits of food. Its for when the puppies are ready for a midnight snack :wub:

Hey :teehee: Roger,,you not after a pup are you (w00t) :- " ,,a wee play mate for Kruger (JAWS) :huggles: :oops: . They are bonny wee thing's :p

Just caught up with the latest pics and now I've had to scoop myself up off the desk from having completely melted :wub: They are divine. I can almost smell them... :lol:

And clever you - how do you do that thing with more than one picture together?? That's brilliant :unsure:

Well the puppies are two weeks old today, I cant believe how fast its gone, they have been wormed and were not happy about it at all :rant: :rant: :rant: !!!!!

They are so funny, trying to walk about and usually rolling instead !!

puppies1_039.jpg

puppies1_036.jpg

AAaawww so yummy scrummy :wub:

Now i,v got my own to look forward to :- "

JILL,, (w00t) Where is the photo of RJ and his open eye :wub: . I have been waiting all day now :- " and it's still not on :eek: :eek: . Roll on Sunday :D

I spy with my little eye.......................

Sorry its so blurry, he just wont keep still !!!

puppies1_043.jpg

He look's like his Daddy :wub: . Any other's with open eye's :blink:

Those babies are just adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

i just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve these babies :wub: :wub:

Back