The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffee X Montee Pups

Hi Jackie

They're looking great - I know someone who is getting excited!

[SIZE=14pt]They are absolutely beautiful.[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: I couldn't choose just one, I would want to keep them all.

Took this so I could see all their different markings , they will change as they grow up , the white on their backs , unless large patches , will mainly disappear , Herethey are having their first `proper` meal :wub:

Took this so I could see all their different markings , they will change as they grow up , the white on their backs , unless large patches , will mainly disappear , Herethey are having their first `proper` meal :wub:

That's a great picture, they all look to have good appetites! :lol:

Ooh, lovely little wrigglers :wub: I'd want to get in with them :lol:

Just look at them 'grubbing' :lol: :blink: :huggles:

Can see your getting into the lets cause as much mess as we can stage, isnt weaning just lovely, there coming on a treat, lovely markings on them all. :wub:

Awwww, They are right tucking into that arnt they? :thumbsup: I want to scoop them all up and bring them ALL to my house!! :wub:

Hi Jax.... What a lovely litter :wub: :wub: :wub: would love one of these or two or three :cheers: All the best with choosing one :thumbsup: Cheers Griff

Wow, they are gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub: The brindle one with white socks most right in the sleeping picture is my favorite :) .

Naa dont like um, dont, dont :angry:

DO really, they look really scrummy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back