The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffee Birthday

JAX

Registered
Reaction score
P passat ( Badger) granddaughter Buffee is 9 today . Not shown much due to serious back injury Buffee still enjoys life even though its only the odd walk out, she does love her little runs around her garden and of course she gave me the lovely Libbee and Jo and Rachels lovely girl Holly .

Extra special treat for tonightI think

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GORGEOUS GIRL BUFFEE :cheers:

Happy birthday Mummy/Granny Buffee, love Holly and Diego x

Happy Burfday BUFF

From Aunty Dawn XXX

God bless your 9 year old heart Buffee! You gorgeous thing, you! Hope you have a wonderful day.

10 1/2 y.o. Layla knows what it's like to live with a back injury and she sends you her love. She also wants to know if you use your "extremely painful back" to con Jax out of doing your nails on a regular basis. She said if you don't - give it a go - it always works for her. Hint: every time your mum holds up a foot (any foot) scream like a banshee, to make her think she's hurting you - she'll soon give up for fear she really is ;) Then when she lets you go, skip off in true wobbly boot fashion with a big smile on your face. Then she'll know you've tricked her again! (w00t)

Good one Lana,

I try to do her nails whilst she is laying down for that very reason. but I know exactly what you mean

Yep I try to do Layla laying down as well - which is the way I've always done it and she used to be so good - but since she hurt her back she fights me and I don't want her wrenching herself away and doing a paralysing injury to herself. So invariably I only get one foot done - or only the smallest amount off each nail :wacko:

Happeeee Burfday Bufeeeee

Kathryn, Mark, Alex, Tom and Isabella (Fryer)

Back