The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brunts Training Track

BigAlandRose

Registered
Reaction score
We have just put our 2 pups around 2 bends at brunts training track,and it all went very well. Look out you big dogs.This track is top class for training pups and first timers.They are very nice and friendly people. Its open on saturday mornings 10-12am.Just of junction 31 m1. :clown:

Do you have to ring and book in or can you just turn up???

BigAlandRose said:
We have just put our 2 pups around 2 bends at brunts training track,and it all went very well. Look out you big dogs.This track is top class for training pups and first timers.They are very nice and friendly people. Its open on saturday mornings 10-12am.Just of junction 31 m1.  :clown:
No bookings,you can just turn up :sweating:

(w00t) O thats good news (w00t)

Its time to get that big black bitch of mine round the bends see what Boo can do haha

sadie

(w00t) Well we went to Brunts yesterday morning and all our dogs went round which is good news

Boo decided she'd watch me run across the grass then follow me when kim let her go haha but then i slipped her and she went round fine

Tora went round and so did my nans dinah (w00t)

So we are off there on sat to have another go

Where is the track at

and is it inside or outside hare

its just off junc 31 gaz turn off were you would to go for swallow nest were the new fire station is turn right oppisite that its just there next to m1 :thumbsup:

WELL WORTH FIVER TOO,THEY'L DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT,AND HELP YOU OUT IN ANYWAY THEY CAN

Thats right Neil i didn't go but the girls said they were really nice people really helpful:))

Back