The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brooklyn

Susan

Robbie
Registered
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that Bella (Brooklyn) has passed away. She was taken to the vet on thursday20th and on vets advice she was put to sleep. She had cancer. Bella enjoyed a great life with Davy and she had some cracking litters.

pass on our sympathy to davy and also to steve and julie who originally owned bella.....her excellent bloodlines will be around for a very long time.

Also very sad to hear about the deaths of swift holly and crazy cracker.

Susan,

Please send our condolences to Davy & Family, i'm sure Bella will be greatly missed by Davy and everyone else who knew her!!

Hello,                                                                                                                                                               I'm fairly new to this site and acomputer. Has anyone any information on the deaths of swift holly and crazy cracker it would be much appreciated as i don't race anymoreI considered swift holly the most consistant fast bitch i have ever seen. (unless you know diffrent) crazy cracker was a tough as teak, hard running dog that has sired some great dogs. Did Dave and Mary breed from holly if so how are they doing?                                                                                                                                                                thanks.

Apparently crazy cracker died of cancer.

I heard Swift holly broke her neck rabbiting,she had a litter about a year ago to hillside lad and the one dave and mary kept(hillside holly) is looking promising.

The last time I spoke to Mary she told me the  pup out of swift holly was going to her daughters as a pet, perhaps they will change their minds now , it was very sad to hear of swift hollys death, she was  one of the best bitches I have seen and I too was told she died coarsing rabbits on the moors.

Hello Denise i'm not the person your thinking of.

So your dog didn't race as smurf then?

If it did we had some good races together with your's and my bitch Maralyn.

Maybe i'm getting mixed up with who denise is thinking of as well.

No Vicky i didn't own smurf, the dogs i ran you would never had heard of  (only club dogs)                                                                                                                                                                   ps where's everyone gone Scotland?

Back