The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

British Supreme Lurcher Champion

Ross

Registered
Reaction score
Just like to say a VERY BIG WELL DONE to Vicki and Secret today for winning the British Supreme Lurcher Championship.

A great result and brilliant end to a very successful season!

Secret.jpg

Also well done to the Reserve Champion Louise Croucher and Solo

British_Supreme.jpg

well done both dogs and vicky and lou BUT I DO WISH THE JUGES WOULD NOT TALK TO ONE ANOTHER IN THE RING WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVE FOUR JUGES the old idea of ticking of on a points sheet then some one out side the ring add up the points :thumbsup: . It was a very good show but lets get it spot on and fair :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Well done to Vicky & Louise.

A huge well done to Vicki with Secret,what a brilliant end to the year.

Amanda.x

Massive WELL DONE Vicki and of coarse the lovely Secret :D :thumbsup:

WONDERFUL RESULT Vicky!!!

Well Done to you and Secret,a great year for you again,very well deserved.

Look forward to seeing you in the new season.

Linda and Gaz :thumbsup:

well done vicky,you sure do keep your dogs in prime condition,

atb mark

well done both dogs and vicky and lou BUT I DO WISH THE JUGES WOULD NOT TALK TO ONE ANOTHER IN THE RING WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVE FOUR JUGES the old idea of ticking of on a points sheet then some one out side the ring add up the points :thumbsup: . It was a very good show but lets get it spot on and fair :thumbsup:
just my view

just my view
mine too , i been lucky to have been there 5 times and points was the best , fairest way i think , but cant complain about the result

Just like to say a VERY BIG WELL DONE to Vicki and Secret today for winning the British Supreme Lurcher Championship.A great result and brilliant end to a very successful season!

View attachment 73313
Well done Vicki and well done Louise :thumbsup: Vicki's never lost the touch of turning out a well put together & condtioned lurcher :thumbsup:

Well done Vicki with Secret nice looking dog :thumbsup: . Pamx

Already said well done on Facebook,but very happy to say it again here.Big Well Done mate :thumbsup: your a star ;) love the pic :D

Well done Vicki - Very good end to the year :thumbsup:

Also well done to the reserve champion and other competitors who are all champions throughout the year ;)

Big well done to Vicki with Secret, what a great end of the season for you, and also well done to Louise with Solo, both dogs deserved their places xx

:thumbsup: A very big well done to Vicki and Secret, what a year and also a very well done to Louise for taking reserve with Solo and also taking Supreme Champion in the open show with her little black powerhouse and congratulations to Angie Perry taking reserve with her rough dog, Well done all. :thumbsup:

Back