The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brisbane Royal

whipowill said:
:.  Honest to god it was a flat table!!!!
But interestingly, was checking out a well known Aussie breeders website the other day and saw photos of puppys stacked on a surface that slanted the other way, so perhaps the whole countries on a tilt!!!! :lol:
Yeah, Sure!! 8) We might not all think the table was flat. Are you sure it was not on an angle to improve the top line?? :D

Just like digging a hole in the ring to lower the taller whippets. :- "

:thumbsup: Thanks for the informations Whipowill!!! :cheers:

Sorry to ruin your excitement Whip but I've been aware of that one for a while.

You know Lana it's quite funny.... Everytime I do a mating involving Spike I hope for black with or without black trim but everytime I thing "please no black and white parti!!!".... In the future if I have one, I'll let you know ;) !!!!

OK I'll be waiting ... but I'm a fussy so and so - the bitch and the pedigree would be important ... but you already know that. ;)

Yes OK got the message if ever I breed from a bad bitch I won't let you know :rant: :- "

LOL :D

And you watch - now Spike won't sire another black parti for years and years and .......

Angus , Love the name P FLYING SCOTSMAN !!! very apt :D :teehee:

dawn said:
Congratulations to all the winners :cheers:
Gosh

What lovely rings to show in, beats most of our show rings with out a doubt!!
:cheers: The rings are very lovely now after refurbisment. They weren't always so nice. :( It is sad that we only get to show dogs in them once a year at the Royal.

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
I'm a fussy so and so
There is NO pleasing her :blink: :D

'Fuzzy' is to mild to really describe the condition...

By the way - Lovely and interesting pictures!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Lea....a new member.

I must confess I'm not very keen on coloured whippets ( sorry Lana, Morgan).... :b I fact I've seen very few of them "in flesh" :oops:

But I've seen on K9 a pic of a very beautiful black bitch with white trim

So maybe I should open my eyes and look on the web for others....

But no matter what her color is I love "Spicey" :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: Welcome Lea, I'd say you're in good company cause I love :wub: Spicey too!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: COOL WHIPPOWILL.... :cheers:

I would really love to have a girl like "Spicey".... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ok ok it's the Spicey FAN CLUB! :wub: Morgan is the President, Whipowill is the Secretary, Lea is the Treasurer ( you have to get some money scheme going where we can all afford to buy a Spicey pup each) and I'm the Publicity Officer (cause I'm no good with money but I spend a lot of time on the net!)

malin said:
aslan said:
I'm a fussy so and so
There is NO pleasing her :blink: :D

'Fuzzy' is to mild to really describe the condition...
LOL Aah - thank you my friend for that vote of confidence ;) :D

Lana : that's really a great idea !!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can start your job right now !!!!! :teehee: :teehee: :lol: :lol: :p :p :D :D

aslan said:
thank you my friend for that vote of confidence  ;)   :D
What else are friends for? :p ;)

How does one join the Spicy fanclub? :D

It's easy - all you have to do is think she's lovely. What position would you lke to hold Malin? There are a number still available ... Perhaps Webmaster? ;)

Thank you all for your congratulations on Freckles' win. Congratulations to all the other winners. I had a great day in Brisbane catching up with all of you and I hope I'll be there next year.

Buntessa

Back